Bog of Foughten Field
Written by LemmyTheLenny
Avoid the pink mushrooms as much as possible! They will damage you each time you step on one.
There's one treasure on a small island in the middle of the bog that you can't just walk directly to. To get it, you have to go around to another treasure (Ointment x2) that's next to a set of stairs.
Take those stairs down and follow the underground path to get to the chest, which contains Consecutive Attack 2 (also, get the 250G in the underground path).
When you're done here, your next destination is the Village of Fire People.
- Killer Fish(Weak to Sword)
- Brandish Ogre (Weak to Gun)
- Deepest Edge (Weak to Sword. Strong against Rod)
- Ointment - Heal 500 HP
- Evolutionary Magic Stone - Use at Temple of Time in past to upgrade Bits
- Magic Element - Heal 75 MP
- Light for Preventing Monsters - Reduce Random Encounter Rate
- Rune Barrier (Bit) - 25% chance of reducing magic damage to 1/4
- Consecutive Attack 2 (Bit) - Randomly attack twice instead of once