Written by LemmyTheLenny
Here, the enemies are weak to Gun, Bow, and Sword, so if you used the Bronze Rod in the Fort of the Dead, switch Lake back to the Hunter's Gun for this area.
This time, the Boss is in the middle of the path, so be sure to collect the treasure after the Boss as well.
Your next destination is the Port town, Kamil.
- Air Master (Weak to Gun, Bow. Strong against Knuckle.)
- Man-Eating Plant (Weak to Sword. Strong against Ball.)
- Demon Bear (Weak to Bow. Strong against Ball)
- Ointment - Heal 500 HP
- Disinfecting Herb - Cure Poison
- Revitalizing Potion - Cures K.O.
- Healing Medicine - Heal 1000 HP
- Magical Element - Heal 75 MP
- HP Recovery During Defense (Bit) - Each time you defend, you gain 5% of your max HP as healing.