This dungeon's really straightforward. There is a switch that you need to activate, that's located beyond the Light for Preventing Monsters, so make sure to get that or you won't be able to exit.
There's no boss here, so just get the treasure and then go to the Military Town, Gilani.
(Note: there's a secret passage to the "MP turn Recovery" bit. You won't be able to spot it, but it does show on the mini map.)
- Demon Air Raid (Weak to Rod, Staff)
- Red Alert (Weak to Gun, Knuckle)
- Healing medicine - heal 1000 HP
- Revitalization medicine - Revive a fallen ally
- MP Recovery medicine - Heal 150 MP
- Light for Preventing monsters - Reduce encounter rate
- MP Turn Recovery (Bit) - Heal 5% of your max MP per turn
- Rain shoot (Bit) - Attack all enemies