Be careful as you go through here, because you could easily walk off the edge of the map and have to come back to the beginning.
Go east of the Inn to stairs to the underground path.
This first part of the path has the 700G, and the other end leads up to the back part of the slums.
Circle around to the northeast to get back to the underground path. Now you’re in the part with the Total healing medicine and the Magical power recovery medicine.
The end of this path leads to the final screen and the boss.
This boss battle is Lake versus the Rotten Ruffian, but it’s not hard at all, so don’t sweat it.
Once you have the parts, go back to Keshira Port, to the locomotive. The locomotive will take you directly to the Peninsula of Eternity.
- Sacrificed Soul (Weak to Staff)
- Second Sequence (Weak to Gun, Knuckle)
- Rotten Ruffian (Weak to Staff)
- Total Healing medicine – Heal all HP
- MP recovery medicine – Heal 150 MP
- HP Absorption (bit) – Heal 10% of damage you deal to an enemy to yourself