Sea Cave Andago
Written by MSG Commander
The Sea Cave of Andago is north of Vanessa's Lab. From the Lab, go north through the opening in the mountain range. Then go northeast until you come to a bridge. Cross the bridge and continue to the northeast to reach the cave.
This dungeon's not particularly hard. On the first floor, follow the path to the northeast to get the treasure, then go back and take the path to the south to get to the second floor.
On the second floor, follow the path until you get to the water. Now take the path to the west to get the Echoing Rust needed to complete Quest 11.
(Now, you can take this back to the Lab to complete the Quest, or you can keep going through the cave and finish the Quest later. However, if you keep going forward, you won't be able to go back to Vanessa's Lab for a long time.)
Go back to the water and go north to get another treasure. Then go east around the water. When the path splits, go west to get another treasure, then go north and follow the path to the east to get the final treasure in the Sea Cave.
Now go back and folllow the path to the northwest to get to stairs back to the first floor.
On the first floor, follow the path to the northeast to reach the exit.
- Energi Element - located in the first room of the cave.
- Echoing Rust - located in the southwest corner of the second floor. (Needed to complete Quest 11.)
- Ruby - located in the northwest corner of the second floor.
- Heal Herb - located on the second floor near the water.
- Energi Herb - located in the northeast corner of the second floor.