Town of Fohlen
Written by MSG Commander
To get to the Town of Fohlen, you need to go south from the Boreal Tower, and through the Northern Checkpoint (which is currently unmanned.)
Finding a Ship
Back in Nolthia, they mentioned that Fohlen had just recently reopened its port. Now you need to check around with the locals and verify that they are open for business. One of the sailors on the docks will let you charter a ship and take you to your next location.
East of the house that's next to the Weapons Shop, there's a man who tells you he's a collector of fine art work, and if you should ever happen to have any paintings in your possession, he'd be glad to appraise them for you. This is the guy you'll come see when you get Quest 34.
- Hi-Elixir - located on the east side of town.
- Clear Ring - located in the south of town.
- Diamond - located in the northwest corner of town.
- 02 Trading Cards - trade with the soldier on the pier in the northwest corner of town for the Rosenkreutz Card.
- 18 Careless Blunder - talk to the man on the second floor of the Inn.
- 19 Seductive Sweets - talk to the woman in front of the fountain south of the Item Shop.
- 37 First Errand - talk to a young girl in a home who says she can run errands all by herself. There's a brief dialogue with Ash and Enah about what it means to run an errand. Then, look for an old woman in front of the Item Shop. (This Quest is not available your first time in Fohlen.)