Download: Google Play [Premium] [Freemium] | App Store [Premium] [Freemium] | Nintendo (US) | Nintendo (UK)
Main Walkthrough Sections:
The best of "customize weapon" Kemco game (as of right now)
Recently, there’s been quite a lot of Kemco games where you customize some of the effects of the weapon. You know, adding HP, Str, Recover HP, inflict status, etc etc etc. I’ve played a lot of them (not all), and from what I can tell, this is the best one. There’s no crazy mechanic that you can abuse, and more importantly, there’s no mind-grinding things you need to do, since post-game equipments will do that for you. Specifically, later accessories will level up your skills without you actually using them. All of them. That is so nice. Something Asdivine Menace lacked.
And then, there’s a character who can learn enemy skill. And, you can take the easy way out by purchasing gem-only items. Gems are relatively easy to come by. Yay.
- Later accessories will automatically level up your skills.
- Bosses -- challenging, but not quite crazy (unless you're up against the secret final boss, who will murder you)
- Lots of good equipments, but none of them are overpowered that destroys the balance.
- For the first time, we have someone who can learn enemy skills! Neat!
- Once you beat the normal mode, you have to start again from the beginning -- waste of time.
- Getting the enemy skills can be annoying, but you have an easy way out -- purchase using gems.