Written by MSG Commander
This may be the first Asdivine game that has a Forgotten Village, where you don't ever have to go to there as part of the story. Nonetheless, as soon as you talk to Maidame Curie and Jolie Curie about Gardenaus, the Forgotten Village becomes accessible (however, its location is not marked on the map, so you'll have to "discover it" for yourself.)
To find the Forgotten Village, land your airship at the edge of the peninsula that's across from Gloamfel Shrine, and then walk west as far as you can.
(Again, you don't have to come here to complete the story, but if you've played Asdivine Dios or Asdivine Menace, you know that the Forgotten Village has some pretty cool bonus content, so it's definitely worth paying a visit!)
Exploring the Forgotten Village
The Inn and the Northern Part of the Village
The first building you can see in the Forgotten Village is the Inn.
Go through the back entrance to access the northern part of the Village. Walk past the penguin, and onto the tiles at the edge of the grass. Doing so will enable you to jump across to the roof of the Inn and get the treasure there.
Now go back through the Inn and out the front entrance.
All the way to the west are Weapon and Item Shops.
There's not likely to be anything you'll want in the Weapon Shop (depending on if you're a casual player, that is) - however, the Item Shop sells all the usual goods, plus Flight Feathers. You may want to buy a dozen or so of these, as it'll make getting around from one location to the next much easier.
Maidame Curie's Residence
North of the Weapon Shop is Maidame Curie's residence.
On the first floor of the basement, there's a knight who will let you participate in the Training Accelerator*, or you can challenge Maidame Curie herself in the Gazillion Challenge*.
On the second floor of the basement, there are a number of sealed doors that all lead to "ultimate" weapons. The doors can only be opened if you have the right number of Gems, but if you've collected all the treasure up to this point, and haven't traded with any Gem Collectors, you should have everything you will need.
From right to left, the doors are:
- 1. (Olivia appears at the door)
- - 10 Tray Gems to unlock
- - leads to Deathbringer (ATK 750, enemy parameters 2 ranks down)
- 2. (Lucile appears at the door)
- - 9 Weed Gems to unlock
- - leads to Oven Mitt (ATK 750, double EXP and gold rewards from battle)
- 3. (Amelia appears at the door)
- - 8 Transparent Gems to unlock
- - leads to Carpet Beater (ATK 750, 40% chance of maxing out skill gauge each turn)
- 4. (Harvey appears at the door)
- - 1st door requires 8 Scratched Gems
- - 2nd door requires 5 Transparent Gems
- - leads to Maid Bringer (ATK 750, All parameters 2 ranks up + HP/MP fully restored at start of battle)
Secret Arena Complex
Lastly, if you enter the cave north of Maidame Curie's, it leads to the Secret Arena*. The counter at the entrance is another Guild Exchange. If you take the secret passage on the east side of the room, it leads down to the arena. The secret passage on the west side of the room leads only to treasure.
Also, within the arena area, there's a Maid who will trade you 3330 Guild Coins for 39,390,000 Gold! (Trust me, if you do enough grinding, you'll be able to trade with her multiple times...)
* For more details on the Secret Arena, the Training Accelerator, or the Gazillion Challenge, be sure to visit the forum.
- Triple Jewel - located in a secret passage in the Inn
- General Stick +46 (Swoon 18% Steal 20% Sleep 26%) - located in a secret passage in the Inn
- Buster Ticket x6 - located in the "bedroom" part of the Inn
- Luck Tablet x10 - located north of the Inn (go through the back entrance)
- Warehouse Key - located on the roof of the Inn (go through the back entrance)
- Dancing Sword +128 (Virus 22% VIT 38% Sleep 60% Rage 80%) - located on the roof of the Inn (go through the back entrance)
- Mighty Salt x8 - located on the first floor of Maidame Curie's residence
- Deathbringer - located on the second floor of the basement in Maidame Curie's residence
- Oven Mitt - located on the second floor of the basement in Maidame Curie's residence
- Carpet Beater - located on the second floor of the basement in Maidame Curie's residence
- Maid Bringer - located on the second floor of the basement in Maidame Curie's residence
- Delete Fossil x3 - located in the Secret Arena complex
- Shadow Knuckle +82 (STR 26% EXP 10% Paralysis 15% Idle 40%) - located in the Secret Arena complex
- Premium Sword +68 (INT 18% SPD 22% HP 26% Poison 26%) - located in the Secret Arena complex
- Trust Doubler Jewel - located in the Secret Arena complex
(The enemies on the way to the Forgotten Village are the same as the enemies in Lantanoi Shrine Vicinity)
|99||Fighter Penguin||Slash, Vanity|
|112||Ghillie Bi-Nuclei||HP Absorb, Poison Sphere|
|244||Painted Pup||Scratch, BG Absorb, Countdown|
|290||Shadow Knight||Slash, Double Slash, Charge, Death Slash|