Written by MSG Commander
The easiest way to get here is to fly.
Enter the guild headquarters in the northwest and talk to Keith. Keith heard about your plans from the sprites. He calls in a mercenary and a guild member, and you all discuss how to find Odium. The guild agrees to protect all the towns while you try to lure Odium into Yggdrasil.
Go to the Inn. Izayoi tells the girls what he's learned about murk - that it's not necessarily a bad thing, but in fact is a testament of the life each human has lived. After Izayoi has gone to bed, the girls all share their feelings for him.
The next morning, Odium attacks Yggdrasil. Keith gives you a Prayer Pendant before you leave.
Your next destination is Yggdrasil.
- Treasure Searcher x5 - located in the southwest corner of the guild headquarters.
- Void Ring B - located in the northwest corner of the guild headquarters.
- Void Ring a - located behind the trees below the Items Shop.
- Gold Gem - located behind the trees east of the Weapons Shop.
- 12 Mushroom Madness - talk to Morel next to the Inn.
- hiding behind the trees below the Inn
- IMPORTANT! After giving this Sprite your last Maid Ticket (you found all the others, right?) - go back to the Forgotten Village and report to Atia in front of the Weapons Shop. You'll get 10 Ability Seeds as a reward for finding all the Sprites. After you claim your reward, talk to Atia again to learn that there is an eleventh Sprite somewhere in the World, who's still missing. Atia will give you 1 Maid Ticket, and ask you to find the missing Sprite, Marie.