Download: Google Play [Premium] [Freemium] | App Store [Premium] [Freemium]
Main Walkthrough Sections:
Pretty good I suppose
I love the storyline and humor/emotional. However, this was my first rpg and I could have used a more informative tutorial. I mean, I spent an hour trying to figure out how to use unisons, since the help section wasn’t very, er, helpful, in my situation.
Also, WHY is it so difficult to get the pearls you need for Maid Weapons?!?!
Lastly, the Litany ending is sorta disappointing, and the Murk Abyss dungeon is a nightmare, even with the minimap.
- Awesome storyline
- Bosses aren’t ridiculously easy or hard
- Can change difficulty at any time
- Not too long or short
- Nice music
- Takes a while to figure out everything if you’re not familiar with this genre
- If you don’t have enough points, it really hard to get ultimate weapons
- Disappointing ending
- Murk Abyss is a nightmare.
Where can I find the 6 bright pearls?
I need them for the door that gives Noelle maid’s weapon.
Very good one !