Doom and Destiny
Download Links: Google Play Paid | Free, App Store Paid | Free, Amazon, Steam
One of the best RPG I've ever played!
The story is enjoyable with a lot of nerdy humour and reference. It has a creative turn-based battle system. It also has a skill equipping system to choose skills to use in battle (because you’ll learn hell a lot of skills). Overall, it’s almost perfect.
Beware when using AOE attacks, because it will provoke the enemies to attack the user.
- The story is funny. It has a lot of humour. Oh, and a lot of references, too.
- Good battle system. Enemies and skills are quite balanced.
- Good parameter increasing system (like a Stat Point system, but cooler)
- Hidden features!
- 'Speed' doesn't work on reducing skill's cooldown, only normal attacks.
- Explore-to-battle transition doesn't exist. (It's not that bad, though)