found a walkthrough

Written by Kyndig

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Across Age DX found a walkthrough

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Kyndig
    Participant

found a decent walkthrough for across age dx , though it is good for the ipad versions of the game which is the same as dx version but for ipad hd format.
    it is at http://www.gamefaqs.com , so would you like me to email the writer of it to ask permission to host it or submit it here, or would mobile suit gundam commander need to do that?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Kyndig,

In a case like this my first inclination would be to just link to the gamefaqs walkthrough directly from your forum post. But, I have never thought of hosting an already published walkthrough on this site… so… let me think on that for a bit, and maybe hear what others have to say about it?

(I’m all for sharing the information – even it means a link to another website… at the moment I think that’s good enough but if you can offer a valid argument for hosting it here as well I’m open to discussing it.)

P.S. I like the mobile suit Gundam reference (although it’s not one I’m familiar with…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Kyndig
    Participant

ok i’ll see if i can get the link to the actual walkthrough posted. back in a bit.

here is the actual walkthrough link. http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/610164-across-age-dx/faqs/62262
    works for ipad version as well.

as to hosting it here, i thought you guys would like to do so, since you added it to forums. i can deal with a link to one though if they author audibleknight on gamefaqs doesnt want to host it here.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Azyleo

While gamefaqs does have a troll name to it. I suggest you to not use it since it is violating the rules.

Kyndig
    Participant

at azyleo which rules is it violating i looked them over and didnt see one that applies.

Azyleo

That’s because I edited it out.

Kyndig
    Participant

hmm ok, why did you think it was a troll name? just wondering.

Azyleo

I’ll PM you about it lol.

Kyndig
    Participant

ok lol my bad, i mis spelled something, sorry for that, thanks azyleo for catching it, i usually pride myself on my spelling and typing accurately. sorry again.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

as to hosting it here, i thought you guys would like to do so, since you added it to forums. i can deal with a link to one though if they author audibleknight on gamefaqs doesnt want to host it here.

My reason for not hosting it here (mind you, this is just my opinion), is that it’s a text document.

Now, I have huge respect for anyone who’s willing to write a walkthrough – and for sure writing it in one long text document is hard work. Also, on a pc it has a lot of advantages, the main one being Ctrl+F.

But – on mobile, reading through a text walkthrough is a major pain. This is why I’ve broken all my own location walkthroughs into multiple pages – so a person on their phone or tablet can just find the link for that location, and they don’t have to scroll through the whole thing all on one page.

(Also, it’s actually pretty easy these days for most people to format their text, to include headings, bold text, images, things that add some aesthetic value to the pages.)

Now, myself being 40, I have used a ton of text walkthroughs in the past – and if I’m reading it on my pc I don’t have any problems with it. But in my opinion, it’s not a good choice for mobile viewing. So, I’m more than happy to link to another site, because there is value in those walkthroughs, but I just don’t feel like it’s in keeping with the format I’ve selected for this site. I hope this helps to explain where I’m coming from.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.