Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis 2 RAINBOW PLUME HELP

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 day ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

I’m stuck on a side quest in the imperial city with a guy wanting 2 RAINBOW plumes however I’m short one after receiving the two in the licker village so can someone please tell me where I can get another can it be farmed or am I screwed here trying to complete all side quests??? Any help would be most appreciated

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

Sabin624
    Participant

Still stuck on this quest and I need help… I only have the 1 achievement left to obtain for Google play but I can’t find anymore plumes still and have no clue if you can farm them but I only have one PLUME and a licker brooch ( I didn’t know it had multiple brooches tho) but I have no idea what to do…. need help asap thanks

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Sabin624
    Participant

So I guess I have to find a white licker cause that bird drops the harliquin plumes. But I don’t know the location for the bird

Whats your name
    Who do you love

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I tried doing a Google search on this one, and the closest I found was information on a white feather. (But nothing on a white licker, or a rainbow plume.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sabin624
    Participant

Well that’s what the guy said who wanted them that’s what his qoute says after you accept the side quest

Whats your name
    Who do you love

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Can you post a screenshot of the quest information?

Sabin624
    Participant

All I know is the guy near some trees in the imperial city said he wanted 2 harliquin plumes I would upload a screen cap however due to data limitations on my phone I can’t properly get them to post

Whats your name
    Who do you love

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Oh, that’s sad.. 🙁 Is 0.2MB-1 MB that much expensive?

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Sabin624
    Participant

@mastertrek I have straight talk wireless and I pay for two phones a month with the 35$ plan ( well technically 38$ for 2GB high speed data and I’ve run out of high speed data and I have no more money til the 1st & 3rd of the month so I’m down to 2G speed and it’s super slow and a lot of the time my signal sucks eggs so to speak…. so therein lies my issue plus I don’t have wi-fi where I live

Whats your name
    Who do you love

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay. Is it a “side quest” as in just some random dude, or is it an actual “subquest,” as in it shows up on the subquest screen in the main menu?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965