Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis 2 new player here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 3 months ago.

awesomegamerlife
    Participant

hello, just purchased the game and so far the game looks way more fun than AG1. The character designs are really more lovely and lively. Is there any walkthrough/guide for the game or at least list of all side quests and missable items?

why do you think Kemco did not port the game to steam like AG1?

3beez
    Participant

I’ve been playing the game again, and it seems super linear. I’d say it’s nearly impossible to miss anything. I haven’t finished yet, but I’m about to do the final battle in the normal game. So far:

• I’ve got 20 subquests (I’ll add them to the games section a some point.)
    • Treasures are easy to find. There are only 99.
    • Not much reason to use gold. Plenty of heal items and weapons drop from enemies.
    • You only have one Knight Orb until late in the game. (I just maxed out Faulkner as Knight first, then used his orb on the other characters instead of waiting for another one.)
    • The best place to level seems to be the little metal island south of Sordauht. Get the metal weapons by winning Knight (easy, normal) and Bishop (easy, normal) at the Pohasson arena.
    • Battling metal enemies with the metal weapons is an easy way to earn AG2Ps. Almost every victory will be an “A” and frequently “S”.

And if I remember correctly, post-game has another battle arena, plus an uber-boss in the final area of the East Lispern Woods.

I’ll update if I anything else comes to mind.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    awesomegamerlife
    Participant

I’ve been playing the game again, and it seems super linear. I’d say it’s nearly impossible to miss anything. I haven’t finished yet, but I’m about to do the final battle in the normal game. So far:

• I’ve got 20 subquests (I’ll add them to the games section a some point.)
    • Treasures are easy to find. There are only 99.
    • Not much reason to use gold. Plenty of heal items and weapons drop from enemies.
    • You only have one Knight Orb until late in the game. (I just maxed out Faulkner as Knight first, then used his orb on the other characters instead of waiting for another one.)
    • The best place to level seems to be the little metal island south of Sordauht. Get the metal weapons by winning Knight (easy, normal) and Bishop (easy, normal) at the Pohasson arena.
    • Battling metal enemies with the metal weapons is an easy way to earn AG2Ps. Almost every victory will be an “A” and frequently “S”.

And if I remember correctly, post-game has another battle arena, plus an uber-boss in the final area of the East Lispern Woods.

I’ll update if I anything else comes to mind.

thank u very much for sharing ur knowledge!!! hope there will be a guide/or a spreadsheet like AG1.

if u need any help in creating a guide I’ll be more than ready to help.

awesomegamerlife
    Participant

are there any missable orbs/etc… that we can “only” acquire by stealing?

3beez
    Participant

That I’m not sure about. I didn’t try stealing much. I’ve been grinding a lot on the metal island to get AG2P to buy seeds and have got some super rare armor from green crates that I didn’t even know existed:

• Hero Vest (STR+40, MND+30, SPD+50; DEF+280)
    • Hero Armor (STR+50, MND+40, SPD+30; DEF+310)
    • There’s probably a dress for Chiffon but I haven’t lucked into it yet.

So it’s entirely possible there are other super rare items that might be stolen or dropped, if one is patient enough. Feel free to experiment, and let us know! 😀 😉

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by  3beez.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 578 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,948