Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis 2 Lollygagger trophy on PS5

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cainohpue 1 month ago.

Jackolantern
    Participant

Hey, this may happen on the PS4 version too, but I played the PS5 version, I have spent more than 24 hours on Alphadia Genesis 2 and recently finished the 20 subquests, they are all marked resolved in the quests tab, but the trophy didn’t pop, I even reloaded an older save and completed the last few subquests in a different order and that didn’t change anything.

I have completed 9 other Kemco games on PS4 and was wondering if there are more subquests after the normal game ending as there sometimes are in Kemco games? Or maybe the trophy requires all the main game quests to be completed too. Or maybe there is another condition to make the trophy pop. Any help is appreciated.

Plays Kemco games on Playstation

Cainohpue
    Participant

I played this game on Steam and got the Lollygagger achievement, but I was surprised at first, too, because completing the first 20 side quests isn’t enough to trigger it. You see, according to what’s written on this site, the whole optional Tetrarch boss fights are simply considered “post-game”, but in the game’s Steam version (and probably also in the console versions), the Tetrarch fights are actual side quests that must be completed in order to earn the Lollygagger achievement.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 994 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,001 Replies: 12,204