Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis 2 Extra Arena Battle in Post-Game

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 2 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

If you want to battle a new arena level in the post-game, talk to Patty behind the desk at the arena. The rewards are ex metal weapons (of no use at this point), and 2 ender vests (these are useful).

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

Let me tell ya something. After finishing the game, including the second game load your save and go back to the very first forest ( Where Dion was collecting fruit or items or whatever ) to encounter the Ultimate Bonus Boss “Hades” ( who looks like Enha….. Sorry not looks like her but is technically her ) who is located at the end of the forest ( where Dion initially started ).

I should warn you that a Level 99 is necessary along with Maxed Classes, and be sure to have Omegadia on everyone.

1oldtymer
    Participant

That’s interesting, but could you be more specific about how to get to this point? I just used my clear data to finish the game a 2nd time, as you suggest, but then I am not given any option to save. I tried “continue” but that just started a fresh game, everything wiped out. Prior to that, I went back to Mohl woods, which I believe is the place you mention, and where I defeated one of the Tetrarch Dragons in the post-game, but found nothing. The only other combination I can try is to load, from the title screen, an unsaved game, and doesn’t seem right to me.

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

Was it East Lispern Woods or Mohl Woods? Try going in the former one.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Yep, I found her there before I got you message. Now to see what happens.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

i found this video while scouring the internet for no reason. This may help.

video
    please specify correct url

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

sigfried
    Participant

Hades is available at the post game but indeed level 99 and tetrarch power all invincible should do the trick. I need to try just by doing the cycle all invincible, hit, command charge, all invicible, hit etc…

Android is unique

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 542 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,449 Replies: 9,424