Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis 2 Epic Post Game Battle with Enah

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 1 year ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

AG2 does have one of the best and toughest battles in the Kemco rpg games: the post game titanic struggle against Enah. I really like this confrontation, because the outcome is uncertain, you can get good luck and you can get bad luck, and a few different tactics are possible. I do wish the fight didn’t take so many turns, because at some point it becomes repetitive, and it isn’t much fun to get the bad luck at say 30 minutes in.

I won’t give all the gory details, but I will explain a little about the luck factor. If your entire party gets countdowns that all end on exactly the same turn, you might lose. If circumstances are right, you may be able to get one of your characters to die sooner, and then you may be able to carry on. However, that isn’t always possible.

You can get some good luck that lets you fire off the “Catastrophe” skill when you have only 1 HP, and when Enah wastes turns pounding on a character whose countdown is at 1.

This uncertainty of the battle makes me place it ahead of contests against Apocalypse and other tough but predictable monster fights. Enah, who has always been one of my favorite (perhaps because she appears in several games) characters, is at the top of my list of epic battles.

What does the opportunity to battle Enah in the post (or post-post) game do to my opinion about AG2? I’ll make a small revision to my review, but I still don’t care for the game. The only pleasure in playing it, for me, is to get to the Enah battle. If the story, or characters, or dialog, were better, I could live with the weakness of the normal game as a necessary step to Enah. As our Commander says, “to each his own,” so my review will alert players about the wonders of the Enah battle so everybody can choose for themselves.

I’ll conclude with a special shout out “THANK YOU” to Azyleo (again!) for telling me about Enah’s presence for battle, which I admit (sigh) :sick: I completely missed.

Attachments:

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

Don’t worry about it. Of course she is easy to miss, since no one in there right mind would go back to the very first dungeon ( except me…. I am almost never in my right mind ).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Glad you found something to somewhat redeem the game!

All your base are

1oldtymer
    Participant

We decided to give Enah a rematch, as her strong performance against us deserved another shot. However, we hired a super star trainer, went into the gym, feasted on our seeds, and cashed in our arena battle coins to upgrade our equipment. We knew now that Enah would give us all we could handle, but we were confident that our new gear and training would overcome all her power.

And so it was. We used the same tactics as before, but with vastly increased stats, we smashed her hard enough that we only went through one cycle of countdown (which did provide a moment of doubt) before Enah herself hit the canvas was counted out.

Older, but not wiser

Cho
    Participant

Thank you guys, especially Azyleo! I’d never return to starting location for searching something odd…
    The difference between hard and easy difficulties is incredible.
    Just few minutes/seconds, few turns – and it’s done on easy.
    Just few minutes/seconds, few turns – all wiped out and you regret you were born :pinch: (on hard).

…but the solution was found (3 solutions, to be more precise).
    1. Boring
    I have not actually tried this, but it’s pretty obvious that, if you farm/grind for seeds, one day you’ll overrun Ehna with just pure stats.
    But you’ll need a lot of seeds (<- time/money)… :sick:

2. Puzzle
    Ehna’s just a digital monkey and uses “build in” sequences of skills/magic.
    So, if you know her skills ordering, you may prepare for them with countermeasures.
    But in this “maximum damage” strategy just one mistake may end your days :silly: .
    Sometimes Ehna uses skills not in the order she must, and this may end your attempt at once too.
    And honestly, I’ve done this method to the end just once and don’t wanna describe it indepth.

3. Schumacher!
    You say Ehnas countdown is dangerous?
    We don’t know what it is 😳 ! We gonna race her so fast that she would not even have opportunity to use it once πŸ˜› .
    The key features here are good SPD attributes and Hero class delay skill.

• This reply was modified 51 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I finally got around to reading your enlightening post! Nice SPD approach, and as I recall there are a few other games with killer post-game monsters that require the same technique to defeat. The Mighty Cho does it again! Great job.

Older, but not wiser

Just exactly how many speed seeds did you use per character??? I’ve gotten my arseΒ kicked several times and I barely even dented the damn thing…???😟😟

PROUD CAT DADDY TO BLUEBELLE THE ESA WONDER CAT 🀘😺🀘and the playful esa princess Moa-chan the kitty
    #OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love😍
    #TEAMMOA

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t know how fast Cho’s characters were.Β  In my rematch with Enah, during which she did hit me with countdown but I survived, my speeds ranged from 452 to 525, everybody at level 99, and HP from 7500 to 10700.Β  My guess is that the delay skill was a major factor in Cho’s strategy (which he mentions).

I checked my old post, and I didn’t use ANY seeds.

Older, but not wiser

I tried to take out hades earlier tonight and I was so close too… had hades on her last bit of health and used catastrophe with my last two party members and sadly i did manage to kill her however it resulted in a double K.O. to where both myself and hades were both killed… it took me 2hrs to do the fight after a 6 hr grind fest on metal slimes for ag2p just for me to obtain 94 of spd & atk. Seeds… and now I guess I need to farm for MND seeds I guessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but god damn I’ve never fought a post game bonus boss that has given me this much hell so I dunno if I’m missing something here but HOLY THIS IS HARD… SO ANY OTHER TIPS WOULD BE Helpful??

PROUD CAT DADDY TO BLUEBELLE THE ESA WONDER CAT 🀘😺🀘and the playful esa princess Moa-chan the kitty
    #OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love😍
    #TEAMMOA

Mastertrek

The best tip for you : Power up your party some more. Although it’s quite annoying but if you do some upgrades you should win.

And you should try to take the fight a little more safer.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,907 Replies: 11,973