Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis 2 Epic Post Game Battle with Enah

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Lucio 1 year ago.

And you’re making the fight longer than Yiazmat from FF XII (which took me around 58 minutes at the fastest win).

And good luck πŸ™‚Β 

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

I finally did it!!! I JUST BEAT HADES!!! I LITTERALLY JUST POWER BLASTED THROUGH THE FIGHT AND ALTHOUGH MY BATTLE GRADE WAS A BLOODY D RANK I’LL TAKE IT (A WIN IS A WIN… AM I RIGHT)πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ’―

PROUD CAT DADDY TO BLUEBELLE THE ESA WONDER CAT 🀘😺🀘and the playful esa princess Moa-chan the kitty
    #OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love😍
    #TEAMMOA

GG πŸ™‚

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Congratulations!Β  Yes, it is a tough battle, but you persisted and triumphed πŸ˜›Β  πŸ˜›

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just a reminder to keep all language “kid friendly.”

All your base are

My bad @msg-commander I apologize immensely

PROUD CAT DADDY TO BLUEBELLE THE ESA WONDER CAT 🀘😺🀘and the playful esa princess Moa-chan the kitty
    #OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love😍
    #TEAMMOA

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

No worries. I know we often do that without even realizing. You’re good.

All your base are

sigfried
    Participant

If you go back to Arbell and talk to the sleeping licker the woman will tell you about hades presence in the woods. Now that some of you beat her, can you check again the licker and the woman to see if there is any change ?

Android is unique

Jazz Apples
    Participant

Nope, the dialogue doesn’t change. Nothing really changes since she doesn’t disappear when you defeat her and she tells you that you can challenge her again anytime.

Victar
    Participant

I usually avoid playing Kemco games on Hard, but I decided to raise the difficulty to Hard for Hades (and only for Hades). I maxed out the entire team at level 99 with the Hero class mastered, so they could use Hero class skills while equipping stat-boosting accessories.

Since I was playing the Nintendo Switch version of Alphadia Genesis 2, I used the in-game points shop to buy four +200 MND and four +200 VIT rings for entire team. I assume the points shop is a cash shop on the mobile version, so getting +100 MND/VIT rings from the Arena may be the best a mobile player can do without making in-app purchases.

I also purchased a big stack of full-health revive items from the points shop. I don’t know where full-health revive items can be found/stolen in the game itself, although half-health revive items can be bought at a store.

The endgame armor that boosts slot recovery is invaluable. Two of these armors are handed out as one-time Arena prizes. A normal playthrough will probably accumulate just enough gold to exchange for Arena points that, when combined with Arena points for fighting each Arena battle once, should afford a third set. Grinding Arena points for a fourth set of slot-boosting armor probably isn’t worth the effort.

I recommend equipping Gaia weapons on every character. These weapons are weak in the endgame, but block all bad status (saving the time and effort needed to cast the Hero ability Immunize).

Keeping Hades’ stats debuffed with the Hero abilities that reduce stats is vital to staying alive. Debuffs will remove and replace the stat buffs she puts on herself.

The most powerful attack I could land was the Hero ability that hits harder when the entire party has high HP, cast by Elize with 5 slots, after Dion used his Aura ability to boost Elize’s damage.

Hades’ Countdown ability is nasty, and there’s nothing in the game that will outright negate it. Even Invincibility will not keep Countdown from KO’ing a character.

I found that the easiest way to deal with bad Countdown RNG (when multiple characters have Countdown set to expire at the same time) was to use Catastrophe to KO and revive characters with Countdown “ahead of schedule”. Any damage done to Hades with Catastrophe was just a bonus.

I got a B grade. I think my grade was mediocre because I played defensively. A more aggressive attack style would likely yield a higher grade. Hades lets the player fight her as often as desired.

Victar’s Fanfiction Archive: https://www.vicfanfic.com
    Featuring β€œMemories of an Overlord”, a Journey to Kreisia fanfiction novel

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681