Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Genesis Metal Gelatin Island!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

At last, I’m on the island home of the Metal Gelatins. :woohoo: Forget about the brutal party destroying monsters who occasionally show up; that’s what the “load” button is for. Here on the island ENAH is QUEEN! or KING! or BOSS! :cheer: :cheer: with her chakram skill that she throws a minimum of 9 times. She destroys the metals, and along with the rest of the party we get some quick leveling of those skill rings.

Older, but not wiser

danthegoodman
    Participant

Oh man! So I just discovered that critical hits completely bypass the gelatin’s defenses, allowing you to KO them in one hit!

So attach your Critical Bands to your party and give a sub-party member an attract charm and you’ll be able to do some serious quick grinding!

I don’t know how far I am in the game, but I have three bands right now. One from a treasure chest, one dropped by a boss and then the third stolen from that same boss.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh man! So I just discovered that critical hits completely bypass the gelatin’s defenses, allowing you to KO them in one hit!

So attach your Critical Bands to your party and give a sub-party member an attract charm and you’ll be able to do some serious quick grinding!

I don’t know how far I am in the game, but I have three bands right now. One from a treasure chest, one dropped by a boss and then the third stolen from that same boss.

Way to go danthegoodman!

That’s one of the things I love about Kemco games – those moments when you “crack” the secret to beating a certain type of monster, and you feel like you’ve just discovered a really big secret. 😆

(One of these days, I’m gonna have to finish Alphadia Genesis… Too many other games keep calling my name though.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 781 Forums: 130 Topics: 1,773 Replies: 11,522