Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia 2 World Map

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chroma レイン 3 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

world_map_done

1 Town of Nolthia
    2 Town of Celoop
    3 Town of Heim
    4 Town of Heiland
    5 Town of Linbaught
    6 Town of Kashinew
    7 Town of Aureole
    8 Town of Centaurius
    9 Town of Fohlen
    10 Town of Starway
    11 Town of Schwarz
    12 Energi Guild
    13 Omega Tower
    14 Sea Cave of Andago
    15 Cave of Lahnt
    16 Heiland Escape Route
    17 Light Shrine
    18 Tower of Espers
    19 Wind Shrine
    20 Lightning Guild
    21 Earth Shrine
    22 Water Shrine
    23 Neige Tunnel
    24 Schwarz Pass
    25 Dark Shrine
    26 Esper Monument (Water)
    27 Fire Shrine
    28 Schwarz Checkpoint
    29 Promontory Spire
    30 Ruins
    31 Esper Monument (Earth)
    32 Esper Monument (Dark)
    33 Sanctuary of Silence
    34 Itsy-Bitsy Lodge (and Esper Monument (Wind))
    35 Esper Monument (Light)
    36 Esper Monument (Fire)
    37 Turbid Waterway
    38 Cave of Oblivion (via #24 SE) or use Lemmy’s directions (Get the airship and start at Starway, then go south past the large plain until you reach the patch of trees. Then go West and circle Counter-Clockwise around the mountains until you see an opening from the north. The Cave of Oblivion is the north cave.)
    39 Austral Tower

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 54 years ago by .
    Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Lucio
    Participant

Hmm… I’m lost at something.

I can’t find 33 and 37, please need help. (Photo is too blurry or pixelated in my device.)

My journey to end the darkness ends up losing someone I loved. Now I realized that there's no victorious in either sides. It's all about the casualties it caused...

1oldtymer
    Participant

37 is just below and to the right of 6 (lower left corner of the map; if 6 is the center of a clock, 37 is at about 4 o’clock).

33 is straight up from 30, far left of the map about half way up from bottom, down from 7 and slightly to the right.

Maybe the attached will help.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  1oldtymer.
    Attachments:
    xLinkx warrior
    Participant

I know this game (Alphadia 2, for reference) is fairly old, by itself, but I just got the version for PS4 and I’m at the Austral Tower. I’d say I’m about midway – late game, possibly? Maybe late game – end game? It’s after I find out Ash wiped out the Lightning Guild and kidnapped their Guildmistress, Lightning. I’m closing the Energi hole in Austral Tower, top floor, but I feel like I’m running in circles. Anyone have a map of each floor, or a guide of some sort that they can share with me? Please and thank you.

Apathy's a tragedy and boredom is a crime.

Chroma レイン
    Participant

I know this game (Alphadia 2, for reference) is fairly old, by itself, but I just got the version for PS4 and I’m at the Austral Tower. I’d say I’m about midway – late game, possibly? Maybe late game – end game? It’s after I find out Ash wiped out the Lightning Guild and kidnapped their Guildmistress, Lightning. I’m closing the Energi hole in Austral Tower, top floor, but I feel like I’m running in circles. Anyone have a map of each floor, or a guide of some sort that they can share with me? Please and thank you.

Unfortunately no. Navigating those floors are hard and you need to check the floors by yourself.

But as far as I remember, that is the place where Victor died and the floor to access the top floor is in the west side stairs, but you need to unlock some things first. Sorry this is the only so far help I can do.

There is no victors nor losers in war.. only casualties it left…

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681