Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia 2 Spoilers please

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 day ago.

LordLavak
    Participant

Since alphadia 2 isn’t available on a console and I don’t buy games for phones\tablets can you guys spoil the game for me? I honestly don’t give a crap about spoilers haha

I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE,PERCY JACKSON,AND KEMCO GAMES!

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Ok so, Alphadia 2 stars Leon who works for the energi guild who is hunting down the protagonist of the first game Ash. Ash turns into a super edgy anti-hero more powerful than any other energi user and is searching the world for the disturbance of energi still pissed about Shion dying and wants to die.

Enah (Energi 1417) becomes the leader of the energi guild and joins Leon alongside his childhood friend Milfy, General Jenim of the swartschid empire, A new energi clone Myu who needs to be repaired often and becomes more human than clone over time, and Baroch, an energi researcher that wants to become powerful.

Leon has very little memories of the past with Milfy and that is because Leon was attacked and killed by a monster when he was 7 but came back to life as a clone made out of Ash’s energi created because Ash took pity on Leon. As a result, Leon has issues remembering the past prior to his death.

The energi guild is in a spat with a rival guild called the lighting guild but then they get their ass kicked. The party soon learns that something weird is going on with the energi at the core of the planet. They reach the core and Baroch turns on the party sucking up the energi to become a powerful monster bent on destroying the world. Ash arrives out of nowhere to help the party kill Baroch and sacrifices his life (Shion persuaded him as an energi spirit) to destroy Baroch resulting in Ash dying and being reunited with Shion in death. Everyone then goes their own way after that.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Alphadia2 Should help fill in some of the blanks i missed.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    LordLavak
    Participant

Talk about power hungry! geez baroch…

LordLavak
    Participant

I just got the game on sale for 99 cents yesterday! Im stuck on the part where you go to the light shrine and fight ash. What level should i be? And what place should i grind at?

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by  LordLavak.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I just got the game on sale for 99 cents yesterday! Im stuck on the part where you go to the light shrine and fight ash. What level should i be? And what place should i grind at?

Dang, is Kemco doing a Black Friday sale? o.o

I’ve bought most titles already but I see a few ones with discount: Revenant Saga, Dark Seven, Alphadia… Oh dear, oh dear D:

(The only problem being, me not being interested in the games I have not purchased yet -.-)

Ah, regarding your original question: I have no idea >.> Didn’t had interest in Alphadia series X.x

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by  Jesusalva. Reason: Sorry, realized it was totally offtopic
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    LordLavak
    Participant

Dang, is Kemco doing a Black Friday sale? o.o

I’ve bought most titles already but I see a few ones with discount: Revenant Saga, Dark Seven, Alphadia… Oh dear, oh dear D:

(The only problem being, me not being interested in the games I have not purchased yet -.-)

Ah, regarding your original question: I have no idea >.> Didn’t had interest in Alphadia series X.x

that’s ok. Now I’m stuck on the confusing as crap tower of espers.

LordLavak
    Participant

Now I can’t beat jaguar in the lightning guild. My team is leon,milfy,enah,and jenim. They’re all around lvl 45. If that’s not enough,where’s an easy place I can grind at? And what level should I be for mission 30?

1oldtymer
    Participant

Here are some old notes, but I don’t even know if they are mine are come from the internet.

Spoiler

Jenim and Leon in front, Milfi and Enah in rear

Only Jenim attacks (using attack), although sometimes Milfi and Enah might use energi drain/life drain–the job of everybody is to support Jenim and to stay alive as targets–they do buffs: slow 2, def down, wind curtain, and atk down ANY TIME Jaguar charges up–immediately lower his attack (I used Light Weapon, but anything that is faster to activate is what you want–have lots of items–this strategy worked well, never in trouble, but it is slow going

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LordLavak
    Participant

Here are some old notes, but I don’t even know if they are mine are come from the internet.

Spoiler

Jenim and Leon in front, Milfi and Enah in rear

Only Jenim attacks (using attack), although sometimes Milfi and Enah might use energi drain/life drain–the job of everybody is to support Jenim and to stay alive as targets–they do buffs: slow 2, def down, wind curtain, and atk down ANY TIME Jaguar charges up–immediately lower his attack (I used Light Weapon, but anything that is faster to activate is what you want–have lots of items–this strategy worked well, never in trouble, but it is slow going

I beat him! Thanks! Do you know what level I should be for the legendary weapons? I just have those last seven missions and the final dungeon and I’m done. I still use that team. They’re level 50-55 and the LW bosses make them repeatedly eat dirt. And where is a good and easy place to grind at?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Dude, you are so ridiculously underleveled. The final dungeon requires you to be Lv. 80. It sounds like you’re not fighting every battle you come across.

But somewhere between 70 and 80 should be good. I’d drop Enah from your party and put Myu in her place because offensive energi sucks. Give Leon the wind ring α for the double attack and Jenim the fire ring α for the Attack bonuses. Milfy and Myu should have Water and Light Energi for the multi-target heals.

In between boss fights, you should be making sure 4 of you learn omegadia because you need to end the bonus boss quickly and Omegadia does 9999 damage regardless of your INT. That is, you need to make sure everyone maxes out their primary energi at Lv. 99 and all others at Lv. 50.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690