Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia 2 Normal Ending Obtained – What now?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Chroma レイン 2 months ago.

Prajna
    Participant

You practically answered your own question. In order to watch the other ending(s), you need an item dropped by the most difficult optional boss. And in order to access/defeat that boss, you need all legendary weapons, which you can only obtain by completing all guild missions.

Please note that I only played the Alphadia I & II remake (PC/Steam), and in this version, in addition to the item mentioned above, I think it’s necessary to have watched all mandatory “Cross Events” in order to obtain one of the endings, which might not be possible if you’re playing the remake and started with Alphadia II without having finished Alphadia I beforehand.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Chroma レイン
    Participant

For future reference.

You need to do all guild missions as mentioned by other members. That means a lot of backtrackingggg..

After you get all of the legendary weapons, talk to Andreigh Tessarosa to access Mission 40 – What Lies Beyond Energi

That also means you need to grind to Lv. 99 and make sure to get the limit break 5 and 6 of both Milfy and Myu in order to survive the atrocity of that backdoor boss.

More info and Strategy guide: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/alphadia-ii/44559-what-lies-beyond-energi-a-battle-for-illumina-stone-guide/

Keep in mind that you need to enter a specific spot around the fire shrine in order for your airship to access Stairway and Schwarz to avoid the long *ss Schwarz Pass.

In the Alphadia I & II version, everything remain the same, except that started playing at Alphadia II and beating the backdoor boss will not unlocked the new 3rd ending.

There is no victors nor losers in war.. only casualties it left…

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Prajna
    Participant

I just want to add there’s (probably) one noteworthy difference. Since xLinkx warrior said he’s playing the game on Playstation 4, he’s playing the remake, too. The remake version of Alphadia II features a level cap of 999, and by reaching level 999 (which is easily possible by grinding for 2 or 3 hours around the Esper Monument Light on the world map), you can brute-force every fight in the game, including the one against the most difficult optional boss.

LuckLuxter
    Participant

Hi, I just finished playing Alphadia 2 (not the remake). I only got the normal ending and I want to know what happened in the TRUE ENDING of the game. I’ll be very glad if someone can spoil it to me and tell me the difference between the two endings. Thanks!

Chroma レイン
    Participant

Hi, I just finished playing Alphadia 2 (not the remake). I only got the normal ending and I want to know what happened in the TRUE ENDING of the game. I’ll be very glad if someone can spoil it to me and tell me the difference between the two endings. Thanks!

Sure, I will try to give you a detailed explaination as far as I remember.

Since you already know what happened at the Normal Ending, I assume you know the fate of some cast at the end.

In the true ending, after you beat a superboss called Energi Origin (detailed above), you get a key item called Illumina Stone, A stone that shines brightly.

Possibly contained an Energi that possibly brings back someone you think is lost forever.

Original True Ending

After you defeat and destroy Demiurge Baroch, Ash starts to explain that it is too late to seal the Energi holes/distortion and you need to resort to seal the Energi itself in order to stabilize it. Unlike in the Normal Ending where they need to sacrifice themselves (Leon, Enah, Myu and Ash) to seal the Energi, after Ash explains the needed sacrifice for it, Myu told Leon and Enah that they were not needed.

Confused by it, Enah questions Myu the reason why and the stone mysteriously began to shine. Shion, who is supposedly dead and an Esper speaks with them with Myu’s body. It is revealed that the energi stone Leon gets in the beginning of the game and the Illumina Stone are contained with Shion’s Energi and that able to manifest her into Myu’s body. Shion thanks Myu for lending her body and says sorry to Ash for making him what he become because of her (death). Ash then replies that she should not feel sorry about it and being able to feel her Energi is enough to make him happy.

And then Shion explain to Leon and Enah that they were not needed to sacrifice themselves to seal the energi and assure Leon that he don’t need to worry about his situation since even they sealed the Energi itself, the remaining Energi at the world is enough to sustain him to live for a long time.

She then give the cast farewell and rejoin Ash at his side. Before they seal the Energi, Ash then says sorry to Enah and explain the reason why he was harsh to everyone and to her and why he want to do it alone is because he don’t want to lose another friend. Ash and Shion says their love to each other and sealed the Energi forever.

The big Energi hole/distortion disappeared and then Jenim says he can’t feel any Energi anymore. Milfy and everyone replies the same.Proving that the Energi in the Alphadia world is forever gone.

They leave the Ruin and return to their normal lives.

Jenim returns to Schwarz Castle and reports to King Richer the 3rd on their successful adventure. He is then promoted to General and receive his own army.

Enah return at Guild and continuing her Guildmistress position. Andreigh reports something then leaves the room. After Andreigh leaves the room, Enah began to cough blood and reply that her body is weakening, and that it may can’t sustain her anymore. Indicating that she has only little remaining time to remain at the world.

Leon and Milfy resign from being a members of the guild and returns to their hometown to live a peaceful life. Leon then feel something inside him, Milfy worried but Leon assure her it is nothing. They then proceed to their grams home.

The feeling that Leon feels may indicate his possible demise since he is living in an alternative life force. And that is Energi. It is also a sign of his degrading body like Enah since Energi is not existence anymore.

Though this is only a theory, but a close, possible one.

It is a very sad tragic ending and maybe why I love this series.

There is no victors nor losers in war.. only casualties it left…

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Chroma レイン. Reason: Fix some typos
Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681