Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Remake The Ultimate Title: Apocalypse Very Hard Guide

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  π•Έπ–†π–˜π–™π–Šπ–—π–™π–—π–Šπ– 6 months ago.

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

*Before I say anything, I want to mentionΒ This is the only viable strat for Very Hard DifficultyΒ without just getting all of your stats to 999, and even then this strat is more efficient at max stats regardless

• Apocalypse, Moveset and noteworthy things

First thing to note: Apocalypse has over 1 million HP, so he will not go down easy whatsoever

Now, for his moveset, he alternates between

1. Basic Attack
    2. Triple Attack
    3. Gammadia
    4. Betadia
    5. Big Bang
    6. Alphadia (Very rare until he gets below 50%, then it becomes more common)

At 25% or lower, he gain a new attack:

1. Omegadia

Every Single Attack One Shots.Β 

His basic attack does 12k, Triple attack 6k x3, Gammadia 20k aoe, Betadia 30k AOE, Alphadia 40k AOE and Omegadia I have no idea it just kills you harder.

His defenses are also ridiculous, with Omegadia being changed to be based on your MND stat Enah’s Omegadia averages about 1200 damage… On a million + HP superboss. So, shenanigans are afoot

• Party setup

Ash, Karim, Wied and Eclair are the best choices by far, there is no competition

All characters should have their Legendary weapon and Armor equipped as well as All Intelligence Rings

You should also be level 99 with all energi levels maxed for the maximum possible stats

Make sure to have some All Nectars from the point shop as well. The fight is not winnable without them

• The FightΒ 

*As a reminder this was done on Very Hard, this was also done without any stat boosting items as that would take away the challenge of the fight

Turn 1 is always Apocalypse’s turn, Gammadia and Betadia are automatic game over screens so pray he doesn’t cast either. Hope for a basic, big bang or triple attack, it will only kill one party member.

Cast Holy to lower his attack (Means a basic attack will no longer kill you) and start trying to get reflect up on as many party members as possible. This might take a few tries as the first few turns is complete RNG. Your goal is to have Holy up with all 4 party members alive, at full HP and with reflect up.

If anyone dies, cast Revive, Heal 5 and Reflect on them. If multiple people die, use an All Nectar and cast Reflect. Use an all nectar if multiple people are hit by a basic attack

Your goal throughout the fight is to keep as many people alive at all times with reflect up to reflect back the -dia’s back at him. You do so little damage to the point where going for attacks is pointless. Your Omegadia does 1100 damage but reflecting back a Betadia does 120k to Apocalypse.

Generally, it’s not a good idea to cast Slow as you are getting way less damage from reflecting spells but if you are looking like you are in trouble, Slow 2 is a good thing to cast to help get back on your feet easier

Assuming you have Reflect up he will slowly kill himself, and do it faster once he starts casting Alphadia. Once he casts Omegadia, assuming everyone is alive with Reflect up, Omegadia should bounce right back at him and kill him.

If you want to see the fight in action, here is my Very Much Improv strat for Apocalypse, just note it doesn’t fully follow what I said because I was making a lot of the post few turns up on the fly as it was the first time I had gotten that far and frankly I don’t want to fight apocalypse again so I am not rerecording it

Shilka
    Participant

Dude I watched that fight the Reflect spell and the new IAP shop/Nebula Stone items trivialize the fight now I fought Apocalypse in the 3DS port of Alphadia 1 and he was a nightmare there

"I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future!"--Shilka Levinia

I forgot the game is out 😁 Very nice guide tbh and I predicted it’d be trivialized with iap

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

I forgot the game is out 😁 Very nice guide tbh and I predicted it’d be trivialized with iap

Um, I wouldn’t call “The literal only way to viably beat this boss” trivializing it, without the “iap” items (which you can’t even purchase so I find it weird to call them that) it just, isn’t reasonable to do period without ridiculous stat ups which would cost more of said “iap” points, as the first few turns are absolutely brutal and All Nectars were literally the only way I was able to Not die in the first few turns reasonably, with a little bit of luck byeah. This fight is total bs until you are setup and then it becomes kinda a joke afterwards iap or no if you have your stuff setup he can’t really touch you all that much as shown from the vid

Um, I wouldn’t call β€œThe literal only way to viably beat this boss” trivializing it, without the β€œiap” items (which you can’t even purchase so I find it weird to call them that) it just, isn’t reasonable to do period without ridiculous stat ups which would cost more of said β€œiap” points, as the first few turns are absolutely brutal and All Nectars were literally the only way I was able to Not die in the first few turns reasonably, with a little bit of luck byeah. This fight is total bs until you are setup and then it becomes kinda a joke afterwards iap or no if you have your stuff setup he can’t really touch you all that much as shown from the vid

Ah, got confused a bit. But if ( or once) it comes to android these things will probably appear; not sure.. But that’s basically all Kemco Superbosses; there are few cases where Superbosses can be won against without any boosts, these have something that is broken enough to get used.

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,510 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,427 Replies: 13,705