Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Remake Quest 30

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 1 month ago.

Puff Puff
    Participant

I only miss this one quest: I must receive endowement from all the esper statues.

But I can’t remember running into even one esper statue. I searched the shrines and visited the espers there…but no….

What must I do…where can I find these statues?

Prajna
    Participant

You need to visit the Esper Monuments. The world map provided in this forum should make locating them easy:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/alphadia-ii/24929-world-map-9/

Only the Wind Monument needs to share its “room”, all other monuments can be found in locations that are solely dedicated to them.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Puff Puff
    Participant

Thank you.

I didn’t know about the map….and (I’m almost ashamed to say this) this is the first Exe game that I needed a map for. All the others it was easy, after getting the airship just criss-cross and voilà the ingame map was finished.

sigfried
    Participant

since i finished it recently, i can clarify for alphadia 2 remake.

so you begin with skill 1 and 2. you need to use them each 15 times to obtain level 5 and unlock skill 3 and 4. after you use skill 3 and 4 20 and 25 times respectively you obtain level 5 for them. now for the dormant skill, i obtain it after my magics goes over level 50 (other than the natural one which should be at level 99 or around at this point of the game).

then the old man give the quest and then you can do it in any order you want. each monument can be found on the map, except for itsy bitsy which contain the wind statue. last visit each esper and obtain the last dormant skill.

it takes some time to do all of them and the reward is purely for completion 100% to my opinion but well, we all came here for the same reason 🙂

Android is unique

sigfried
    Participant

I can add something for quest 30 as i saw also a discussion about drop to buy to refill the BG gauge. if you do the magic level grinding in the esper tower or in the ruins upper stratum, at the end of the dungeon and before the boss there is a healing point right beside the “3 consecutives battles & battle frequency set up” object. it refills everything in the remake (not sure for 2 vanilla version). it took me 1 hour to finish everyone, skills and magic included as the monster gives more exp.

Android is unique

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,562 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,445 Replies: 13,751