Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Remake golden door and double dragon head door

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 2 weeks ago.

sigfried
    Participant

I completed as much as possible everything in alphadia 1 and 2 remake.

In alphadia 1 remake i left over apocalypse. not that the guy is hard, you need to be high level (99 or more now that the cap is lifted) and use “reflect” to help. Still i was wondering if it trigger a different ending ?

in alphadia 2 remake, you see in cave of andango a golden door we can ignore. any way to open it ?

in alphadia 2 remake, you see the double dragon head door in a tower. you play the added content (i think it is added, i don’t remember that in the old alphadia 2 but i may be wrong) and you discover what is behind in the past but in the present with alphadia 2 heroes, nothing is possible to open it ?

Android is unique

Chroma レイン
    Participant

I completed as much as possible everything in alphadia 1 and 2 remake.

In alphadia 1 remake i left over apocalypse. not that the guy is hard, you need to be high level (99 or more now that the cap is lifted) and use “reflect” to help. Still i was wondering if it trigger a different ending?

Nope, beating Apocalypse will not change the ending for the Alphadia 1R.

in alphadia 2 remake, you see in cave of andango a golden door we can ignore. any way to open it ?

That golden door is part of a guild mission.

in alphadia 2 remake, you see the double dragon head door in a tower. you play the added content (i think it is added, i don’t remember that in the old alphadia 2 but i may be wrong) and you discover what is behind in the past but in the present with alphadia 2 heroes, nothing is possible to open it ?

Unfortunately no, that double dragon door is part of the Cross Event only and serve for that sole purpose, to add events that further connects the two game. Besides, even if you tried to enter the door, it prompted you that it is not possible anymore.

There is no victors nor losers in war.. only casualties it left…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    sigfried
    Participant

For Alphadia 1, thank you very much for your answer. it saves me a great deal of time although the grinding is faster in the remake.

For Alphadia 2, i admit it is my bad as i forgot i already used the golden door in guild mission. what is dumb is that it is back after the mission… thank you kemco…

about the double head dragon door, it is really too bad we can’t do anything.

i have finished the last boss in the arena after obtaining level 99 for everyone and all the skills. the bosses were long but the battle was overall easy with the reflect spell. it can be replaced by dark curtain or by milly’s ultimate skill but reflect is the best.

i’m done with alphadia but i would love alphadia 3 to come so we can discover the origin of Ash.

Android is unique

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,529 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,437 Replies: 13,734