Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Has anyone beat Apocalypse (The Ultimate Title)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,

So I just finished the Alphadia walkthrough a couple days ago. I’ve played the whole game through about 3 or 4 times now (which if you’ve struggled through the dungeons in this game, you know that’s real dedication) 🙂

I finally decided I’d try to fight The Ultimate Title quest, and I got Ash, Karim, Eclair and Enah all to level 99, and each of them with Omegadia. I bought a ton of Hi-Elixirs, Ether Energi, etc., and went through the whole battle casting Reflect on each party member, and using Omegadia on Apocalypse whenever I could.

After like 10 minutes or so, he wound up killing my entire party one by one. (I just couldn’t keep everyone alive all of the sudden.)

Has anyone defeated him, and if so what strategy did you use?

All your base are

Azyleo

I Actually Did Beat Him, but I forgot, since I played quite a long time ago ( well not that long but).

What I can Tell You is.
    There is a Phase where You have to Guard all his Attacks In a Row ( 1 or 2 turns) the second phase is to heal and The Third Phase to Give him an All out Attack.

What I do know this boss is a pain and pretty much more broken then Kresia as it took me 6 to 7 tries to brat him.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You mean like one turn, have everyone defend, next turn, have everyone heal, third turn, all out attack?

All your base are

Azyleo

Yes that is what I meant. But Let Me Be A Little More Specific

From What I Remember There is a Phase( of 1 or 2 turns) You Have to Defend His Attacks, I Forgot Which Turns Were they. You Have to Heal The Next Turn and Give Him An All Out Attack. He Wont Die Right Away. From What I Know, Omegadia Didnt Actually Do Much Damage to Him, with such a High MP Intake. What You Have to Do Is Time Your Attacks and Heals Right, Otherwise He Can One Hit KO You’re Whole Party In One Turn( Yes He Has That Skill,and it hits multiple status effects aswell, Thats Why You Have to Defend this attack, otherwise, well you are goner)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

NOOO!!!!!!

My tablet just crashed! :ohmy:

I finally figured out that Dark Curtain blocks all of his Betadia through Omegadia attacks, and any time one of my members died I’d use a Hi-Elixir and then immediately cast Dark Curtain on them (meanwhile using Ether Energi to refresh EP points), and otherwise I just had everyone cast Omegadia every chance they got.

Also whenever he cast Dark Matter (the crazy status effect spell), I’d use Dark Curtain as soon as I could – and even then I got real lucky a couple times, because more than once I had three party members who couldn’t even move for several turns. (If there’s a way to prevent status effects, I’d love to know it.)

By the way each Omegadia did over 9000 damage (most of the time it does 9999). I kept track; I hit him 91 times with Omegadia (which puts Apocalypse somewhere in the range of OVER 800,000 – 900,000 HP), and then as I was going to give Ash an Ether Energi – my tablet froze!!!

I guess I’ll try again… but maybe not for a couple hours 😆

All your base are

Azyleo

That Sucks, lol, My Games Like Sometimes Crash at Like The Worst Phases One Time It Crashed At The Professor Boss Battle In Alphadia Genesis, Just When Her Life was Low lol)

My Omegadia Like Did 8000 Damage, but then Again, He Was Easy to beat after the 7th try( Yep I still remember how many times I tried to Defeat Him). He Actually Has 940k Life and You Can Actually Dodge His Omegadia( Ya’Know)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I finally beat him!

I just had to keep everyone alive long enough to use Omegadia approximately 100 times :woohoo:

I used Dark Curtain to block all his Alphadia/Omegadia attacks, and each time he used Dark Inferno, I used Hi-Care on everyone and just kept casting Omegadia until he was dead.

Of course, I also used about 35 Hi-Elixirs, and 45 Ether Energi, before the battle was finally over, but now that I’ve done it I can safely say I don’t ever have to play Alphadia again (unless I want to.)

……………………………………. Now I want Asdivine Dios. Badly. As in I keep checking my email, facebook, Prelaunch me, every couple of hours, hoping it will be released. I’m dying to play that game!

All your base are

Azyleo

I finally beat him!

I just had to keep everyone alive long enough to use Omegadia approximately 100 times :woohoo:

I used Dark Curtain to block all his Alphadia/Omegadia attacks, and each time he used Dark Inferno, I used Hi-Care on everyone and just kept casting Omegadia until he was dead.

Of course, I also used about 35 Hi-Elixirs, and 45 Ether Energi, before the battle was finally over.

Ahh The Time When Kemco Had Broken Bosses.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Using your walkthrough, with all the details, I defeated Apocalypse without too much trouble because he only used Dark Inferno 2 or 3 times. Resources used:
    20 Hi-Elixer
    43 Energi Elixir
    2 Hi-Care
    I also submitted a review. BTW, it appears that Dark Curtain actually cures the status ailments, so that is why I used only 2 Hi-Care.

Attachments:

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Did you just spam him with constant Omegadia or did you try any other approach? I’m curious if anyone ever found any other way to beat him…

Dark Curtain cures status ailments? As in, casting it on someone who’s paralyzed will make them “un-paralyzed?” If so then I wasted a lot of Hi-Care when I fought him. 😆

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,909 Replies: 11,976