Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alphadia Alphadia 3DS

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 5 years ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

So apparently Alphadia is coming to 3DS. It will be available in the shop:

video
    please specify correct url
    Azyleo

Played the game. Don’t have 3DS though. But Still I think, porting Alphadia Genesis would have been a better move. But then again Alphadia Has a better story than Alphadia Genesis.

Nemomon
    Participant

Alphadia Genesis is already available, but on Wii U.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/titles/20010000005928

I think I’m about to finish the original Alphadia (I just beat all of the Espers and I’m going to the Empire), so far it is not a bad game, and at least (unlike Genesis) it is not all about love. Though, I must admit that the last question of the grandpa (who is Shion? a normal girl, a transvestite, or a princess?) killed me. But then again, this is Kemco after all…. ;).

Azyleo

Well Alphadia is also on Steam( Talking about Steam, where is Asdivine Hearts Kemco?) with almost no addition in the games ( leaving the fact that they removed the Alphadia Genesis Point (AGP) and provided the items in chest in certain parts of the game ).

Certainly. While I do Like a little romance here and there, Alphadia Genesis had it as a plot device lol.

Nemomon
    Participant

You have Alphadia on Steam? I was thinking about it, but the price is just too expensive…

About love parts… they’re fun sometimes when they’re… actually fun. For example in Alphadia Genesis 2 I liked Elize and how she was hitting on Dion. It was hilarious to read her quotes. But just that, the behaviour of Chiffon was just annoying…

Azyleo

The game is ridiculously expensive ( almost a price of a AAA game ). While I would love the game in my Steam library, the price tag is pretty much too high for a game like AG. Also if they could, should not exceed Asdivine Hearts with the price tag of $20. If they don’t they are not just putting me off but the whole steam community XD.

Alphadia Genesis 2 had its fair share of witty dialogues like EXE-CREAT(IVE) always does with their games. Im pretty sure AG lacked that. Then there is the Adult Female Character( or Male ) which are present just to change the mood ( Like in every RPG ).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Speaking of witty dialogue, I just got into Machine Knight again. I’m about 4 hours in, which is almost how far I played the first time before I got distracted by some other game…

Anyway I’m doing the side quests and there’s one where a soldier challenges another soldier to a duel, and the dialogue that follows that quest is just hilarious! Bell keeps asking them a question, and no one replies to her. Finally she says “You’re all ignoring my question.” Frain’s reply, “Welcome to the human race.” That’s just one example and by itself is probably not that impressive, but if you read it in context, it’s amazing.

I seriously had no idea the dialogue in this game was so good. I guess I figured with the ultra-cheesy graphics, it couldn’t be that good of a game – boy was I ever wrong!

All your base are

Azyleo

Actually, Machine Knight Has The MOST humane dialogues of all Kemco Games. They are so realistic ( Yet so Hilarious ) that you could see them happening in real life.
    Also You haven’t read enough dialogues yet. If you continue more into the story, you are most likely to throw that phone laughing ( also you would smash your phone for the difficulty curve which is about to come XD ).

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

There’s a similar difficulty curve in Bonds of the Skies (which is why I never finished that game).

But yeah I’m really amazed at the dialogue in Machine Knight. Overall I really like the feel of the game – it feels like one I can take my time with, unlike Justice Chronicles where I’m like “I have to know what’s gonna happen next!”

It feels like MK is a lot more casual. And I’m loving the side quests that actually add more interest to the game!

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

So I beat Alphadia… And I was pretty surprised. I thought I will never again have to play a game that is same annoying as the Golden Sun or Boktai…. and I was wrong… The only good thing of Alphadia is that the puzzles in it are not fricking annoying as they’re in that two mentioned above series (which I encourage You all to play.. 😉 ).

Now playing Alphadia II…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,908 Replies: 11,974