Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alvastia Chronicles New Game: Alvastia Chronicles

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Luther 3 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just got the email about an hour ago. It says if you love Dragon Sinker you’ll love this one. (Also, it’s full price on Google Play, $7.99)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.alvastiapremium

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I’ll wait with my money until the game gets free release. Some Kemco games (like Wizards of Brandel) don’t work at all for me so I want to make sure I’ll be able to play the game.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

I already know it’s going to be the best game in the series 🙂

Welcome 😇

AbduSharif
    Participant

I like how you can play with the old Dragon Sinker cast!

Even tho I wouldn’t mind their return for another game.

Just picked this up. I’m tickled that the game takes minutes to go from zero to “Onii-chan~“. Big brother/little sister elements have been a thing in a lot of EXE Create games, examples being Alphadia Genesis (Where our main technically had two little sisters though one of them called him “Master” because clones), Fernz Gate, and to a lesser extent Asdivine Cross. So seeing it come up right away was especially funny.

I can definitely see myself getting in to this one way more than Heirs to the Kings, which I ended up gravitating away from since the translation was so poor, and the gameplay wasn’t as interesting as other EXE games. Right off the bat, it seems EXE wanted to push Dragon Sinker’s party concept in to absurdity with this, which is something I really do not mind. I think a little absurdity would do RPGs a lot of good (see “The Desolate Hope”, a freeware RPG by Scott Cawthon).

Mastertrek

Actually (spoiler) so hidden :

Hidden.

The whole cast is available to fight against in Dragon Lapis as well and the small conversation is awesome xd. Heroes Shrine 🙂

Welcome 😇

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Only two hours but so far really like the game. Bonds are interesting and it seems with so many combinations of characters will be needing lots of ALP.

Speaking of ALP be sure to spend ALP right away on “Old Chests”. I have already been paid back by the chests I have been able to open.

Mastertrek

I’m ready to buy a lot of ALP once the game comes out in two versions (I don’t buy ad removal at all in any game unless it’s the online game. I don’t need to be connected to Internet 24/7.)

Welcome 😇

fmoo
    Participant

For what it’s worth, the current version that’s up is the premium version, and you get something like 1000 ALP to start.  There are no ads and afaict, no Internet connection is required unless you’re buying ALP.

Like other Kemco games, their ALP occasionally drops from monsters.  You also get 20 points daily.  It’s more than enough to get a bunch of really good stuff that make the game super easy on “Normal” difficulty.

IMO ALP is kind of wasted on the old chests/keys since they unlock with time.  A better investment is the Butler Key, and at most 7 “treasury keys” (you get one in-game).  Orbs are neat too, but they’re expensive;  I’m saving mainly to play Pillar Killers for the optional bonus characters .

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Wait until you get two five hour chests and you will wish you had opened the other two slots.

I bought the heavy armor a couple of keys, butler key and opened the chest slots with the first 1000 ALP. The rest of the treasure house keys I bought with ALP picked up by fighting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,539 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,223 Replies: 8,241