Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alvastia Chronicles Moving over Arrow tile traps?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 months ago.

fmoo
    Participant

There are these traps that look like little arrows that move you in the direction, often forming some sort of barrier.

There seem to be a few treasures hidden behind them, without secret passages as far as I can tell, mostly later in the game, that I haven’t figured out how to get get past.  Is there some sort of item or ability that lets you move over these traps freely?

I’ve beaten the game (and the postgame content), but haven’t recruited everyone.  Is this something I get for beating the game?  Or a prize from one of the achievements?  or something else like I’m missing some secret passages?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi @fmoo, welcome to the forums!

I’m not real far into the game but you need an Armor from the IAP shop (in fact it might be called “Heavy Armor?”).

The arrow tiles are a common element in Exe Create games, and you basically need an item that will “weigh you down” so the arrows can’t push you backwards… I have the item for this game, I got it in the IAP shop, and I think it’s an armor… Hope this helps.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    fmoo
    Participant

Thanks @msg-commander!  Guess I assumed it would be a consumable or a key item instead of an Armor you have to equip.

That “Fragment Mantle” in the IAP shop seems pretty useful for grinding monsters though. I feel like a sucker for wondering back and forth wasting time on those drop-heavy side quests.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Haha, the good things is that so many Exe Create games have some type of “Heavy Ring” and “Attract Ring” that when you play the next one you’ll know about them already!

Of course they’re not always called Rings but the item still serves the same basic purpose. Also in some games they’re IAP only, but in some you can buy them with the coins you earn in the battle arena.

And in at least one game (Journey to Kreisia) I believe the Heavy Orb is actually in a treasure chest. I could be wrong there though, but @azyleo would know for sure.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

Yeah, you’re right:)

Welcome 😇

Azyleo

In Journey to Kreisia there are multiple ways to get Heavy Orb and they are crucial for story progression. 1) Treasure Chests during the course of the story (Dawn Spire and Kreisian Abyss) , some monster drops (?) and your handy dandy arena.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,539 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,221 Replies: 8,241