Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alvastia Chronicles The highest damage u can reach

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luther 2 weeks ago.

Luther
    Participant

Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-02-42-700_kemco.execreate.alvastiapremium

As the caption said, try ur best shot and share here. Good luck

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ ย I’m sure someone (probably Searinox) will get absurdly high damage ๐Ÿ™‚ ย Can’t get to his 20B damage in Fernz Gate although I reached 17B.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

But Good job ๐Ÿ™‚ there’s not a single game this month I’d want to toss money for. But if that game gets the free version I’ll definitely check how much I’ll want to spend to not overprice on all the stuff.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Luther
    Participant

Yeah, but this one u don’t need to toss money for it. Cause when u get platinum medal in bag, u can farm 1000 medal per hour.

I tried almost kemco game and they separate weapon and accessories include companions gacha, but not for this one, there is no accessories only weapon n companion pull.

I’m farming 5k point for play killer but almost all weapon even u got ultra rare 5% chance it’s still need pray for companion to drop. Until now I only got one super rare. And last word all about luck.

Mastertrek
    Participant

So it’s probably the most broken game in the series..

Luther
    Participant

Screenshot_2018-06-04-22-58-38-356_kemco.execreate.alvastiapremium

Here new highest dmg I tried with all I got, almost hit 1b dmg but sadly idk how to reach that way…but yeah satisfied for now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671