Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Alvastia Chronicles All Premium companions list

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 3 weeks ago.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Oh don’t worry I’m farming through encounter battle 1 hour I get 1400 or higher ALP. Only bought the game with real money didn’t spend anything.

To get all companions I think 17k ALP needed.

I’m busy with work right now, so later I will post all their skill.

How or where are you getting that much alp?

Thanks for the update on skills.

Luther
    Participant

Random encounter and press auto on every fights. U must get platinum medal if u want to farm ALP, same like wizard of brandel every 3 battle get 10 gem.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Random encounter and press auto on every fights. U must get platinum medal if u want to farm ALP, same like wizard of brandel every 3 battle get 10 gem.

Ah, don’t have the medal yet.

Victar
    Participant

A nice touch about premium characters is that, once they’re recruited, they can be spoken to just like any other recruit. They don’t give Hope Stones (or anything else), but it’s fun to chat with them. Butler Double is stationed outside of Butler Spire, while all others are in or near Alan’s house in the first town.

Most or possibly all of the premium recruits have more than one dialogue, just like non-premium recruits have more than one dialogue. I’m not sure what flags their dialogue to change – it may be earning the Normal Ending, or earning the True Ending (since Alvastia Chronicles does prompt the player to save after earning the True Ending). I’m attaching screenshots of Overlord, Orzand’s two dialogues.

Console versions of Alvastia Chronicles let players purchase some but not all of the premium characters from the Arena Shop with Butler Coins. Energi 1417, Abram, and Bowen can be bought from the Arena Shop as soon as the Arena is available. Mia and Overlord, Orzand can be bought from the Arena Shop in the postgame, after earning the Normal Ending.

Bonsai and Karim are not sold in the Arena Shop and can be recruited only through Pillar Killers gacha, played with Shop currency (ALP). Pillar Killers played with regular tickets won’t win them. I’m not sure whether Pillar Killers played with premium tickets can win them. I saw only 2 premium tickets in my entire playthrough; they were a prize from a four-star Old Chest.

Butler Double is not sold in the Arena Shop. The only way to get him is to buy the key to the Butler Spire with Shop currency, and complete the dungeon.

Victar’s Fanfiction Archive: https://www.vicfanfic.com
    Featuring “Memories of an Overlord”, a Journey to Kreisia fanfiction novel

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,562 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,445 Replies: 13,751