Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ambition Record Ambition Record (Android) pre-registration

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 1 month ago.

Jesusalva
    Participant

If you’re looking for a JRPG on droid, Kemco is one of the few that makes full offline mobile RPGS. Everywhere else is the crappy mobile gacha lootbox games. So one way or another, you’re forced into this.

This doesn’t means you should waste money with crap software. Some of latest Exe-Create games were so bad, that most words I could use to describe would be an insult to the word I used to describe. (I’m looking at you in special, Asdivine Hearts 2, you broke my heart </3 ).

That, for instance, is a game you would be better off skipping.

Protip: Go to any Kemco game and take a look at “Similar games” list from Google Play. Also, look at the forums for other players suggestions.
    Remember google play search respect (most of) Google’s Regex Expressions, as in, you can use rpg -mmo to get a list of RPG games without the word MMO. You can also use rpg -mmo -pvp, but the more minuses you add, the more specific and less relevant results you get. You’ll be forced to analyse the whole list and Kemco and RPG sheets will be a huge part of them.

…But it does the trick, it’s good to know you can do both positive searches “RPG offline” as negative searches “RPG -online”.  (Check also for singleplayer and -multiplayer flags) Hopefully with this, you can find shiny games more easily which are usually hidden behind a mass of MMORPGs which only want your money…

PS. If you do buy this game, please tell me if it is worth $9. I don’t mind playing JRPGs in my computer, so I have to use my budget wisely…

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Jesusalva.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

Yo those that have asked…I believe this game is worth the money. Granted I am only 5 or 6 hours into it but I think the story and characters are really interesting. Weapon improvement is pretty easy (I’ll post on that later) and the difficulty ramps up pretty well.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Moved to Ambition Record forum. 😎

(Someone let us know if it’s worth $8.99… I’ve passed on the last few games…)

@msg-commander you’ve forgot to add a game page, I’m curious to hear @lemmythelenny ratings now that he finished it… :angel: :innocent:

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Created: https://www.rpginsanity.com/ambition-record/

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@jesusalva

While i reviewed the game in the game length page, I can also give you a short form here.

Ambition record takes after the dimension cross line of games and it is basically SSDD. The job system is a joke and has no real customization. The dungeons are bland and the story has no real plot twists.

Yet, i somehow had fon so there’s that. Mind you that Kemco put P2W mechanics in a full price game. You have to gamble real money to get 2 jobs.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,110