Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ambition Record Missing some enemies

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luther 1 month ago.

3beez
    Participant

In the Enemy Guide, I’m missing all the enemies at the job training arena between Legendary Fighter and Hyper Simon. I figure they are part of the Special course because the only job option there is Swordsman. I must have skipped the part where unlocking the other jobs was explained. So, what did I miss?

FYI, all characters have all jobs mastered, except the 2 from the lottery. All characters have beaten all courses at the 1st (west side) counter. All characters have beaten the Swordsman course at the 3rd (east side) counter. The Extreme course is beaten. In fact, everything else is done, including normal & happy endings, except a completed enemies guide, and 2 overkill awards (which I think might need lottery items to accomplish.)

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

Collect premium ticket from extreme challenge, maybe about 99 ticket to get job exchange ticket in premium lottery. When u get and one of ur char unlock the job u can challenge it to get last skill for the job. And yes ur list in there.

3beez
    Participant

🙄 It figures. I hate the extreme course. It’s not hard. It just takes too long. Boring. In fact the entire game is boring. I might leave those slots empty. But thanks for th the info.🙂

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Special Jobs

The Minstral and Fortuneteller jobs require alot of premium tickets unless you get really lucky.

If you get the Astro weapons it makes the extreme challenges easier.

3beez
    Participant

Thanks for info.

Beware though, RANT AHEAD.

Why in the world did they think premium jobs IN A LOTTERY was a good idea? With the game completed, there is no reason to continue, unless collecting everything is ridiculously masochistically important to a player.

I did mess with it a little, and won a “Fortune Teller” book. And it opened the “Wandering Minstrel” course. What does that have to do with the Fortune Teller job? And while I’m ranting, why is “Swordsman” in the Special Courses? And in the Normal courses, why can any character equipped with any job do any of the job courses?

Oh, and back to the Fortune Teller/Wandering Minstrel jobs…. 1 premium job book teaches the job to 1 character…so for all characters to have all jobs, one has to win 8 premium books. Why? Why! Why?! There isn no uber-boss to gun for. Gah!

And, and, and….the items to increase the number of hits are also ONLY in the lottery. There is so much poorly thought out in this game. Heck, even the ‘Enemy Guide’ is a monument to laziness because they didn’t even bother to assign specific drops to individual monsters. And, and, and, and, and….Gah!Gah!…I’ll stop. I’ll stop. :sigh:

I’m sorry. I know nobody asked for my opinion, but at least I feel a little better. I’d feel a lot better if I could get my $9 back. 😆

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  3beez.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

Well I played with auto clicker for farming premium ticket and result all my 4 char had both the job.

51 hour of game play 😯  80% by auto clicker to grab some Stones and tickets.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

I’ve suffered through some more grinding, and although I’ve earning more than 150 tickets, only one character has both premium jobs. The special courses now include Swordsman, Fortune Teller, and Wandering Minstrel. The character has completed them all, but I’m still missing one enemy, #165 (between 164 Golden Idol and 166 Legendary Superstar). What/where is 165 hiding?

Luther
    Participant

Oh yeah, ur right I’m missing 165 list too. Don’t know where to find. Bug maybe, I need to update the game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 590 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,499 Replies: 10,037