Alma's Ads

Written by MaxDranzerDSI

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Alma's Ads

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MaxDranzerDSI MaxDranzerDSI 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MaxDranzerDSI
    MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m new to Kemco Games (kinda, played a bit of Machine Knight last year) and I don’t know if Alma’s ads have to be deactivated in the premium version of the game just like in the free version. Also, I don’t know the difference between Kemco’s free and premium games. Can someone tell me about these stuff? Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has already been discussed in the forum. I’m new here too, so I didn’t read everything yet.

Hello from Brazil. 😀

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

For most Exe Create games, It removes ads, lets you get the true end, and gives you 1000 Paid points. The only exception is Astral Frontier and Chronus Arc that just simply removes ads.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi MaxDranzer,

Like LemmyTheLenny said, the Premium version doesn’t have ads, and it also gives you around 1,000 free IAP points (depending on the game, some of them give a little more, some of them don’t give any points at all).

But the “game content” is the same in both freemium and premium. Basically the freemium version just allows Kemco to broaden their fan base with free, ad-supported versions of their games.

Some people always download the freemium version. I usually download the premium version because I really enjoy the games so I don’t mind paying extra. But the game is exactly the same in both versions; it’s just the freemium has ads, and the premium has no ads and usually gives some free IAP points.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

Thanks for the replies and for the welcome greeting. 😀

Now that I know the content is the same, I guess I’ll buy the premium version. I really enjoyed the game and don’t really see much difference in prices between removing ads or buying the game. Even if I have to start it all over, I’ll buy it. So much fun!

Thanks once more, guys. 🙂

Hello from Brazil. 😀

Profile photo of famouscrystal1417
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well Sa’id,however for kemco premium kemco games that not gave you IAP that was three game as far as i play(oh nooooo,such a pity for me)
    1.astral frontier(no ada)
    2.bonds of the skies(no ads)
    3.chronus arc(no ads)
    I hope at least kemco gave that 3 premium game a tweet system for free IAP,at least,i think?

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

That’d be nice. Kemco has good games and ads would provide some kind of support to them. Even free players can help, in a way.

Hello from Brazil. 😀

Profile photo of Jesusalva
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Eh, if you’re interested in playing Chronus Arc, I advise you to buy the premium version. If you download the freemium, the ads will make you so, so angry, that you might end up giving up after a while.
    It’s a game which you won’t complete unless you pay for ad-removal. Mostly because I doubt you can stand them. Just a friendly advice.

PS. I’m from Brazil too. Greetings!

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

I see. Maybe I’ll begin by purchasing the games that are on sale, then buy the ones that are currently cheaper. lol

Hello from Brazil. 😀

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I see. Maybe I’ll begin by purchasing the games that are on sale, then buy the ones that are currently cheaper. lol

The recurring $0.99 sales are why I have probably 12 Kemco games in my Google Play account, that I haven’t even started playing yet! 😛 Definitely grab them when they’re on sale… that way if there’s one or two you find out you don’t really like, well, you only spent a dollar on it anyway…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

Not even a dollar. lol
    IIRC, they’re on sale for 99 cents of real, too. If so (I don’t think it is), it’ll cost me about 30 cents of dollar. I don’t have that kind of luck, though. :p

Hello from Brazil. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.