Skill bug

Written by MaxDranzerDSI

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Skill bug

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Islandi Islandi 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MaxDranzerDSI
    MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

I was playing today (still am as of now) and noticed that my Aqua spells vanished from Bine and my Fire spells vanished from Jade. Did something like this happen to someone else?

Hello from Brazil. πŸ˜€

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

Quite strange. That did not happen to me.

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Did you remove the rings or jewels that gave Bine and Jade the magic? Because IIRC Bine can only use fire spells while Jade can only use Earth. Both need crystals so they can cast any other types of magic.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

Yeah, I found out about the gems a few minutes after making the topic. lol

But thanks for the replies anyway. πŸ˜€

Hello from Brazil. πŸ˜€

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I was actually gonna suggest if you’ve accidentally fed those gems to Lunaria lol. But here’s a rule of thumb for Exe Create games. If they have element levels, then there’s element rings. MAKE SURE YOU LEVEL UP THOSE ELEMENTS! You can get new spells by combining diffirent elemental spells.

MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

New spells? I got all the regular spells for each element in each character (almost maxed out everyone lol), but didn’t get anything new. Maybe it’s because I just got the boat?

Hello from Brazil. πŸ˜€

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I’ve never played antiqua lost (I do have it) so i dunno how that happens but as for other Exe Create games, that’s always been the rule of thumb.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

New spells?

More like Combo spells, if I’m following correctly.

Example: Say a character learns all Water spells and one of them is “Heal.” Well, if the game also has Wind spells, so you give that character a Wind gem or whatever they call it for the particular game. Now, if they master Water and Wind, up to maybe level 20 (for both magic types) – there’s a new spell: “Heal All.”

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MaxDranzerDSI
    Participant

Master Wind and Water… Does it mean having the elements at level 99? Because I have all at 99 with everyone. I got All-Heal through an item. Maybe it’s different in Antiquia Lost from the other games?

Hello from Brazil. πŸ˜€

Profile photo of Islandi
    Islandi
    Participant

Master Wind and Water… Does it mean having the elements at level 99? Because I have all at 99 with everyone. I got All-Heal through an item. Maybe it’s different in Antiquia Lost from the other games?

To learn a new spell, use the corresponding spell’s Meterorite.

If you only equip a Fire gem, you can only use the character’s innate elemental and equipped gem’s elemental spells. To be able to use ALL, including Combo elemental spells, you have to equip either a Release Gem or Cat-Ear Gem.

You can get Release Gem for 500 Maid Coins each from Spinell Port’s Arena Exchange booth and Cat-Ear Gem from Refining.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.