Tiny Gap in the Watchtower

Written by Eric

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Tiny Gap in the Watchtower

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

I am attempting to proceed through the Watchtower, but I’ve gotten to the point where there’s a tiny gap in the wall right after the restore point, and when I try to take Safira through it, she complains about the gap being too small. I know her special ability is supposed to allow her to squeeze through smaller gaps as it increases, but I don’t know how to improve her squeezing ability (and I didn’t get a very good explanation from the game). How have the rest of you managed this?

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Eric, it’s been awhile since I played this one bit I believe you need to raise her Trust Level. There should be a special item you can give her, that you can obtain either from the IAP shop or the battle arena. Hopefully another member will be able to provide more specific details…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

Thanks for the tip! I did a little more research, and I read that you can buy Canned Food (to raise Safira’s trust level) in shops, but I haven’t been able to find it. Where can I buy canned food?

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

At the arena coin exchange, you can get Canned Food, Ancient Language Book, and Luxury Mud Set. Each raises the Trust Level of a particular character. I can’t remember how much each one raises a level, but it will take several to max the Trust Levels early in the game. They cost 400 guild coins each; so, be prepared to battle at the arena for a bit!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

Okay, how do I get to the battle arena? (Sorry for all the noob questions – I’m really new at this game. 😉 )

And I guess guild coins are different than the regular coins you pick up throughout the game. Is that right?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looking through some of the other forum posts, I believe there are two battle arenas – one in the Forgotten Port, and one in Spinell Port.

The one in Forgotten Port is only accessible after you complete the Normal Ending (but if you’re in the watchtower, you’ve probably done that…).

The one in Spinell Port is kind of the “normal” battle arena and is accessible any time after reaching Spinell Port. Also, the one here is the only one that has the “arena exchange.”

Basically you fight battles in the arena to earn arena coins (and other fabulous prizes) 😛 The arena coins can only be spent in the arena exchange, and the exchange has some items that you can only buy there (including the items you need to raise everyone’s Trust levels).

There’s a bit of info on the Forgotten Port here: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/antiquia-lost/6323-forgotten-port/

As well as this screenshot that shows the Forgotten Port location: https://rpginsanity.com/media/attachments/495/Screenshot_2016-08-16-08-26-25.jpg

EDIT: There’s also some relevant information on how to raise Trust levels on this page: https://www.rpginsanity.com/antiquia-lost/hints-and-tips/trust-levels-and-all-endings/

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

Actually, I haven’t completed the normal ending, so no Forgotten Port. And as for Spinell Port, I don’t believe I’ve reached that either. So I need another way to increase Safira’s trust level, it seems, as I’ve already given her the one canned food I had, and it wasn’t enough.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh, my mistake. I was thinking the Watchtower was the bonus dungeon. Sorry for that.

Okay, well, you will encounter several areas then throughout the game, where you’ll need someone’s trust level to be high enough to use their “special ability.”

You’ll have to make note of those locations, and return them after you’ve reached Spinell Port and been through the battle arena.

There is a full treasure list here: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/antiquia-lost/6295-treasure-list-antiquia-lost/ and within that list, Searinox has noted all of the areas where you need a certain trust level to get through.

My advice is to save all these areas for much later in the game, because you’ll want to be pretty high level to breeze through the arena battles enough times to earn the coins to buy the items to raise the levels…

Again sorry for the confusion, I had assumed you were much further along in the game.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

Another question – is it really required to go through the tiny passage to progress in the game, or am I missing another way to get to the boss?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The tiny passage is optional and only leads to treasure, so if there’s a boss battle it’s not through that passage. I wish I could help more with that but like I said, it’s been too long since I played the game (and I’m really not good at remembering precise details)…

The best I can say is to go back to the start of the watchtower, and go through every room looking for an exit you may have missed earlier; it might be the one that leads to the boss…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.