need help finding All-Steal

Written by PixelatedTrauma

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost need help finding All-Steal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

PixelatedTrauma
    Participant

I cant find the dungeon that you can obtain the ‘mina steal’. Help.

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  MSG Commander. Reason: Writing a more descriptive title

Nemomon
    Participant

“Mina” is a Japanese word for “everybody”, and in the English version of the game that skill is called “All-Steal”. Check again, maybe You already have it. So such a “Mina Steal” skill doesn’t exist in the English version.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You can get an All Steal Meteorite in the Tower of Rancor, 3rd floor, but you need a Heavy Ring to get across the arrow tiles.

From the treasure list here: https://www.rpginsanity.com/antiquia-lost/hints-and-tips/treasure-list-dungeons/

Or you can get one from the storehouse in Onykiss Castle: https://www.rpginsanity.com/antiquia-lost/hints-and-tips/treasure-list-towns-castles/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

PixelatedTrauma
    Participant

I already beaten the game through the true ending. But it appear i dont have the tower of ranchor on the map. They dont sell the key either in the iap store. Where is it?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I could be wrong, because my memory’s not always great, but I don’t think there’s a “special” key to enter the Tower of Rancor; I think you just need a standard “Storehouse Key” or “Warehouse Key,” whichever one it’s called.

As for where it is on the map – the best I can say is that I *think* it’s in a mountain range that you can reach AFTER you come to the town in the southeast quadrant of the world map? But I’m stretching, and I could be wrong on that.

3beez
    Participant

I, too, have a terrible memory; so, I can’t remember about the key, but what he said sounds about right. As for a location, I can help with that. I’ve circled the Tower of Rancor in yellow; it’s south of Spinell Port:

Antiquia-Lost-World-Map-Tower-of-Rancor-highlighted

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by  3beez.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster
    As for where it is on the map – the best I can say is that I *think* it’s in a mountain range that you can reach AFTER you come to the town in the southeast quadrant of the world map? But I’m stretching, and I could be wrong on that.

Wow – I’m surprised I actually remembered! (Now again, I’m not sure, but I *think* you can access the Tower of Rancor as soon as you reach Coral City? But of course if you already beat the game then that’s a moot point.)

Anyway, thanks 3beez. And best of luck to PixelatedTrauma!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.