Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Question about DLC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alfieri 2 weeks ago.

Alfieri
    Participant

The Switch version of this game is being discounted at this time. However, there is something that brought my attention. Normally, Kemco games does not have paid DLC, however this one does. Could anyone check your mobile versions at let me know if these DLCs were removed from the Mobile version for extra cash (grrrr), or these are extras not available in the mobile version?:

• Battle Encounter Bead: Enables the option to select “No encounters” and “1 pace each” in the Encounter adjustment section of the Options. The possession of this item can be checked under the treasure icon of the Items section in the in-game menu. $1.99
    • Boost Bead Set: Same effect as each of the Experience, SP and Skill Level beads. Effect stacks for similar items. The possession of this item can be checked under the treasure icon of the Items section in the in-game menu. $4.99
    • Experience Value Crystal: All characters’ experience value gained increases by 200%. Effect stacks for similar items. The possession of this item can be checked under the treasure icon of the Items section in the in-game menu. $4.99
    • Skill Level Crystal: All characters’ skill level experience gained increases by 400%. Effect stacks for similar items. The possession of this item can be checked under the treasure icon of the Items section in the in-game menu. $2.99
    • SP Crystal: All characters’ SP gained increases by 200%. Effect stacks for similar items. The possession of this item can be checked under the treasure icon of the Items section in the in-game menu. $2.99.

Normally these type of things are found in the Internal Game Shop for Points obtainable in battles. I also find pretty stupid that the Boost Bead Set costs the same as the Experience Crystal and gives all the effects from the Experience, Skill and SP Crystals.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Alfieri.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Not sure what you are asking, but here is what I see in my Android (tablet) version in the IAP shop.

Experience Value Bead: all Experience Value gained increases 1->2x, 2->3x, 3->4x.  There is no Experience Value Crystal.

SP Bead: SP gained increases. 1->2x, 2->3x, 3-4x.  There is no SP Crystal.

Skill Level Bead: All characters’ skill level Experience Value increases.  1->3x, 2->5x, 3->7x.  There is no Skill Level Crystal.

There is an “Attract Gem” which allows encounters each step (not in the IAP, but available in the game).

I don’t recall seeing anything comparable to the Boost Bead Set.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: fix typos
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Alfieri
    Participant

Oh I see. It seems to have additional stuff in the console versions. What I listed are stuff you have to pay with real money in addition to the game, however, it seems that stuff available in the IAP Shop or in game have similar effects.

Thank you for checking @1oldtymer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671