Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Gems, Fruit, and Stats

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 4 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, there’s two ways to raise Lunaria’s stats: Feed her your Gems, or feed her Fruit (the same as anyone else.)

By Gems is meant things like Counter Gem, Fire Gem B, Imposing Gem, etc, so you’ll have to decide which Gems you actually want to equip, and then feed the rest to Lunaria.

But, just like anyone else, you can also raise her stats by using STR Fruit, INT Fruit, etc. (The Fruit that you harvest from planting your Beans.)

I would think, that since the only way to unlock new skills or magic for Lunaria is by raising her stats, that you’d want to give all your Fruits to her until she unlocks everything, but I don’t know.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mike
    Participant

Okay I need help what skill.levels do they get for trust? Like safia hole crawling ability ect on all characters

Hello people

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You need to use IAP (or ALP) to get particular items that let you raise trust levels for everyone else since they’re rare as hell. good luck grinding.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

You need to use IAP (or ALP) to get particular items that let you raise trust levels for everyone else since they’re rare as hell. good luck grinding.

Sometimes these items are also sold at arenas, but I don’t remember if this is also the case on this game

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317