Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost level farming

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Little AMATEUR 1 week ago.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Oh right about maid coin exchanger,her make a small shop that, outside the building(on center area I mean)you see a maid with tent her sold maid coin

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

zerosama92
    Participant

is there any places like metal island in asdivine for faster lvl up . thank

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

is there any places like metal island in asdivine for faster lvl up . thank

Hi zerosama,

Check the second post in this thread. Rimrazan calls the spot he found “sinner peninsula.” I never did any grinding in this one, so I’d follow his recommendation.

All your base are

zerosama92
    Participant

any other places i mean xd. somehow cant do anything atm . me only lvl 40 now.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay.

Well, I dug around a bit in the forum, and I guess I did do a bit of grinding after all – and even wrote it up here:

https://rpginsanity.com/forum/antiquia-lost/607-how-to-break-the-game

You may have to make some adjustments depending if you’re playing the free or premium version, since premium version lets you buy multiple Skill Level Beads.

But really, the key is to get the Go ahead Gems from Mount Garet, as discussed in that post. Do that, and you can easily farm in Gold Regions. (And if the enemies are too strong at first, set the difficulty on Easy – or go level up some more, and get further along in the game, then try again.)

If you don’t have the ship or the Attract Gem from the Battle Arena, then you’ll definitely want to progress in the game up to that point. (The Attract Gem will give you encounters with each step, which is the only way to grind, in my opinion.) :cheer:

All your base are

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Unfortunenately,no there no such a thing like that at this game

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Little AMATEUR
    Participant

Speaking of levels… Do you need to be extremely leveled to beat the bosses near end game… In my experience in Fernz Gate, I just toggle the difficulty and the boss is no more… What about this game… Any opinions?

I almost cried everytime I see my Profile picture

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288