Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Who do you give Meteorites to?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 5 years ago.

Islandi
    Participant

I noticed that nobody has talked much about Meteorite magic and who do you give these to yet.
    I have a couple of Meteorites: 1 All-Heal and 2 All-Fly.
    I intend to give to Lunaria and Safira since they are my primary magic casters.
    I’d welcome suggestions on which spells to give to which character in order of priority.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Then just give lunaria stardust meteorites(sadly my luck is terrible and indescripable)yeah if you still don’t get it don’t cry

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Dragnfly
    Participant

I’d say it would all depend on whether or not you intend to do any SP grinding. If you don’t then I suggest starting with the lovely goo girls as you’ve been doing. They make better mages than Nyanta…err… Jade and Bine.

If you do plan to SP grind then you’ll get spells by leveling up your elements so the meteorites can be used more efficiently to give the spell +10 ranks.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah that right(sadly lunaria more powerful than the other, sigh* skill level and her magic level soooo great right now,)hmm about that two slime~jk,if them attacked by magic will do a great damage am i right,then i am pretty sure you all was beated serious maidame curie, this one not really really powerful tough, and actually what do you mean by “Nyanta” is that a name of mage? What kind it is, ah nevermind serious maidame curie will give you 10 ultimate bean after you beat her again,yo,and at first time you beat her you get maidame curie crest.

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Kiriee
    Participant

You can get 17 f2p meteorites from exchanging in arena.
    I gave mine to Lunaria cause she’s gonna get real strong later.

Rest 18 meteorites are obtainable from shop. Some are crazy rare too.

Edit: @rimrazan, “Nyanta” is a character from log horizon who exactly looks like Jade here. Feel free to google it lol

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yep that right, still iwas learn 25 ancient magic(there 35 ancient magic and i still learn 25,hmmf i should dad fit this game, with a thirst of monyet tis game~jk)and yawn* i am wan’t play something let’s play

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Islandi
    Participant

You can get 17 f2p meteorites from exchanging in arena.
    I gave mine to Lunaria cause she’s gonna get real strong later.

Rest 18 meteorites are obtainable from shop. Some are crazy rare too.

Edit: @rimrazan, “Nyanta” is a character from log horizon who exactly looks like Jade here. Feel free to google it lol

Thank you! I just opened the arena and browsed through the exchange shop. The 17 f2p meteorite magic are very useful even though they may not be the most powerful attack magic. Nonthelesss, the heals, buffs, debuffs, Holy Ray and Dark Soul magic are sufficient to organise an all-rounded strategy against tough bosses already.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yep that right, still iwas learn 25 ancient magic(there 35 ancient magic and i still learn 25,hmmf i should dad fit this game, with a thirst of monyet tis game~jk)and yawn* i am wan’t play something let’s play

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Nemomon
    Participant

That depends.

First I kept everything in the inventory, but then everything to Lunaria, wo at least a single character will have everything. From today’s point I also see that she has the easiest way to max all her stats, so even more it makes sense to give her powerful magic,

And yeah, I liked Nyanta as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288