Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Antiquia Lost Storehouses

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 5 years ago.

Kiriee
    Participant

Decided to farm more Alchemy stones, I bought 5 storehouse keys from the shop. I already have 2 keys from treasure chests.

They’re located in 7 locations, 2 of each big city and castle/palace, and Tower of Rancor. With Tower of Rancor being the best place you should use your free keys at, it contains 32 treasure chests and 4 of them are Maid weapons which will change your weapon during battles. So, what about the other 6? I haven’t seen this posted anywhere btw.

Here is the full list of the other 6 locations’s items, each of them give 4 chests, some armors and some meteorites are up for grab! Hope this helps you decide where you should use your last free key, or even buy more from the shop.

Sardonix City:
    All P Sugar x5
    Maelstorm Meteorite
    Substitute Meteorite
    Raging Flare Meteorite

Sardonix Castle:
    Brave Stole (Armor for females, DEF 240, STR 20% VIT 20%)
    Ability Bean x10
    Rock Crush Meteorite
    All Speed Down Meteorite

Coral City:
    Divine Wig (Armor for all genders, DEF 220, makes abnormal states ineffective)
    Accelerate Gem
    Dark Soul Meteorite x2
    Holy Ray Meteorite x2

Coral Palace:
    Brave Stole
    SP Parcel x4
    All Cure Meteorite
    Substitute Meteeorite

Onykiss City:
    Man’s Plate (Armor for males, DEF 260, no special effect)
    EXP Parcel x4
    All Atk Down Meteorite
    All Guard Down Meteorite

Onykiss Castle:
    Shade Gem
    Gold Parcel x4
    All Int Down Meteorite
    All Steal Meteorite

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks Kiriee! Do you know if the storehouse treasures count toward total chests opened? (I saw the post that said storehouse keys don’t count, or at least that was how I read it lol, so sorry if this was already answered…)

All your base are

Kiriee
    Participant

Thanks Kiriee! Do you know if the storehouse treasures count toward total chests opened? (I saw the post that said storehouse keys don’t count, or at least that was how I read it lol, so sorry if this was already answered…)

I’ve edited that post. Yeah, they do. My total treasure count is 367 after I opened everything.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Iy look like this game very very short, we even can break out this game sooooooo easy(i hope next new game will be much more fun than this, i like a surprise a lot ~jk)and then this game doesn’t have good skill system i hope there will have some bonus level up skill, like menace,if the bonus just that hmf,i am sure this game have a short time,alright let’s crack this game(i mean doesn’t cheated tough)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288