Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Armed Emeth General Guide

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sin shine 2 months ago.

Chaos
    Participant

So I finally finished the game and the post game, thought to write a general guide for beginners or those who have not finished yet.

First, in app purchases. You get 1 GLP per 3 battles it seems. The only thing you might need are the instant encounter ring for convenience, and the golem endurance boosting items. The others you can find in game, while the int boost of 3 is minimal compared to end game int values of 1k+, gold boost is ok if you want more money, exp boost not worth it since level cap is only 99.

General golem build seems to be all points into str/def, and def for that one golem that scales on def. Mobility seems to not be worth it too much, even the golem/edea stone that does extra dmg based on mobility does not scale anywhere near enough to be worth it, maybe if it was buffed by like 10x or something.

Because of the endurance system, and the endurance upgrade item only increasing endurance by 100 and limited to 1 per golem, it’s best to just use the newest golems you found for better stats. There’s also a post game golem in the west hidden island, haven’t found any other ones.

Combos is a mix of you applying a status effect first, followed by hitting the enemy with an appropriate elemental weapon. Not really worth it imo as that’s basically 2 turns, I’ve never bothered with combos in my entire run. I did however use the special ammo just for status effects, especially shock (spd down), frost (def down), acid (dot), and jammer only for mechs (atk, def, spd down). My def golem/lock was running the fortify block cannons because they were built pure def/def and mob mix so they did no damage either way. You’ll also find some weapons that also strips buff which is good as well, since fortify block does not strip, and it’ll really help vs enemies with intercept (can’t take dmg for x turns).

I’ve already written a post of all the bounties in game, feel free to refer to it if you’re lost. Post game bounties only give gold and nothing else. I’m not actually sure if I did everything post game, I hunted all the new bounties and didn’t really get notification from the three post game npcs of other things to do, but I feel like there could be more as the story entry sounds like there might be more. If someone finds more after the bounties I’d like to know.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Chaos.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Sin shine
    Participant

Since you finish the game can you tell me where I can get more special ammunition?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182