Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Armed Emeth Griever in Dying Forest not appearing.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kewilo 4 days ago.

ChronicAnomaly
    Participant

I can not seem to get him to appear. Is there some prerequisite that must be met before he will pop up? I went to that forest before I think the bounty was available so I hope that didn’t bug out the flag for it or something.

I’m now getting ready to storm the hidden forest base and I STILL can’t get Griever to appear. I’ve went back to that forest 5 times throughout the story and spent 30 minutes zoning in the last area and trying everything I can think of he’s just not there. I know where he is supposed to be by watching a YouTube vid.

The bounty is still available. The center tells me he’s in the forest to the east. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: The problem has been resolved. For anyone that may run across this in the future though… it was a shoe I stole from a house. I somehow had missed it every other time. After that he appeared the next time I went.

kewilo
    Participant

Thank you from the future, then 😉

For the next ones looking for griever in the dying forest, see where to find those shoes here at around 21:00 : https://youtu.be/dtftusxufF0

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by  kewilo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182