Asdivine Cross now for 3DS

Written by Alfieri

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Asdivine Cross now for 3DS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MSG Commander MSG Commander 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

Leaving here the link for those interested:
    http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/asdivine-cross-3ds

Also the Kemco link for the 3DS version:
    http://www.kemco.jp/3ds/ascr/en/index.html

The game looks great. However, I am not sure how different it is to the mobile versions.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The game looks great. However, I am not sure how different it is to the mobile versions.

Odds are it’s the same exact game, just on a different platform. The only Kemco game I know of that was actually remade for PlayStation was the Mystic Chronicles (originally published as Fantasy Chronicles for iOS, I read somewhere that the story was changed when they ported it to PlayStation…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

Yes, I have that one for PSP. There is an in-game shop for exclusive items what were supposedly sold paying real money (MCP). But the option to buy MCP in the game is not available, making all of these items unobtainable, lol. BTW, I don’t see a board for this game at the site. Is it because the English version of the game is not available on mobile?

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Actually I just goofed… I figured since we have Fantasy Chronicle on here, that was good enough, since Mystic Chronicles is essentially the same game – only I forgot that it’s actually NOT the same game since they changed the story… So, I guess I need to add it in… haha…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.