Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross How Long is the Game?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 2 months ago.

Rocket Man
    Participant

Exactly what the title says. However I’m playing the 3DS version. I just would like to know on average how long it is. Just a basic normal route and then true end route. I’m not looking for a completionist time. Mainly because I got other games I want to play and I finally got interested in this game. Only my only problem is that I can’t play multiple games at once. So if anyone has a rough idea on the average completion time for this game would be greatly appreciated.

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

“I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.”

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You’re looking at roughly 15-20 hours if you go normal but for true, its probably gonna be 20-25 hours for true end.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

See also: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/game-length/18560-asdivine-cross-game-length/

PS. My personal time is 18h20 on Normal End and 32h00 on True End; But I might have done a bit of post-game on this one so I’m not 100% confident on true end time.

Azyleo

True End is basically replaying the entire game and making a choice at the end to alter the ending. Its like Kreisia if you have played that game. So yes its at most 6-8 hours of (repeated but somewhat new game experience) game play on top of the normal end.

Rocket Man
    Participant

Okay then let me reiterate the question because I forgot what I really meant by it. How many quests are there?

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

“I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.”

Jesusalva
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317