Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross How Many Main Quests Are There?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 6 months ago.

Rocket Man
    Participant

I’m asking for the main quests. Not the sub quests. This will help me out a lot so that way I will know if I’m nearing the end of the game or not. And if you need me to be even more specific. I’m on Main Quest 06 The Hideout.

Again I’m looking for the amount of Main Quests. Not the sub quests or the areas.

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

“I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.”

Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, Kemco EXE-Create games tend to go through quests very rapidly, where Magitec and some others take more time between quests; So imo it is not a good reference.

True Ending has 98 entries; Normal Ending has 88 if I remember correctly.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rocket Man
    Participant

Thank you very much. And I understand quests are short. But this at least gives me an idea for when and where I’m at in the game.

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

“I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.”

3beez
    Participant

Total Main Quests: 98

That’s with new game+. I’m guessing from the quest descriptions that normal game ends at Main Quest 86.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 824 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,811 Replies: 11,698