Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Asdivine Cross General Discussion

This topic contains 100 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Abdur Rojid 9 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This thread is for general discussion, first impressions, random spamming :blink: etc.

Please start a new thread if you want to ask a specific question about the game, or discuss a particular topic in depth!

Also, if anyone wants to create walkthrough pages for the game – skill lists, sub quests, etc. please let me know. You can either post in the Walkthrough pages “sign-up” sheet (best option), or send me a PM. I imagine at some point soon I’ll do a location walkthrough for the game (unless somebody wants to tackle that one as well?) Seeing as people are STILL using the location walkthrough for Asdivine Dios, the pages we create for Cross are sure to get a LOT OF USE! :woohoo:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

IAP Shop has a couple things that may be worth saving for (if you bought Premium):

Polish and Timewarp Tower Key, on the last screen in the shop. Both are unavailable at the beginning of the game but look to be important. Total points: 350.

Experience Orb on first screen: 500 points

Warehouse Key on fourth screen (A key to warehouses, which are mainly found in towns.) No idea what this one is for, or if you can find them in-game or can only buy them from the shop. One key costs 50 points.

Of course there’s lots of other stuff but I’m gonna go with the Experience Orb for starters, and save the rest of my points until I know quite a bit more about the game.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

In Settings, Encounter Rate can be set to half, normal, or double.

Also, Mini Map can be none, small, or large. Large gives the map of the entire room you’re in.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Last post for now, then I’m off to play the game…

It appears that upgrading weapons is the same as for Menace. i.e. To transfer an effect the value needs to be 30 or higher, and to upgrade an effect, every 5 points translates to +1 for the base weapon.

(For those who haven’t played Menace, this means if you have a weapon with STR 8%, and you add a weapon with STR 5%, it will add 1% STR. STR 10% would add 2, 25% would add 5, etc. If you have a weapon with STR 30%, you can transfer that effect onto a different weapon.)

3beez
    Participant

Poor Azy! The one game he didn’t want!! :ohmy: (But, hurrah for the rest of us. At least we have something new and shiny to play.)

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, something tells me Azy will be playing this one anyway. :woohoo:

By the way, the reward for sub quest 1 is Treasure Searcher x 2. First time I’ve seen that available at the start of a game.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay, I’ve played for 2 hours. Have 3 party members, and just finished the first real dungeon. I’m playing Premium and have the Experience orb.

First impressions, it plays just like Dios or Menace. Controls and menus are familiar. Battle system seems the same.

However, I’m playing on Expert difficulty and Auto every random encounter. Just fought the first boss and it was not a challenge (hint: use magic). Maybe it’s because I’m getting 2x EXP, that it’s making my levels too high. If anyone is playing free version and tries Expert difficulty, let me know if it’s actually challenging, or not.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

UPDATE: I’ve played a bit more (the second dungeon.) Still on Expert. Some encounters can be Auto’d – but only SOME! Some monsters I can annihilate with a regular attack, but some require magic. Random encounters on Expert are now challenging, but still doable.

But the second boss, I had to switch to Hard in order to win that battle.

So perhaps I spoke too soon earlier…

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just got to the Training Ground and am now on Normal difficulty and battles present a bit of a challenge (on Hard the random encounters just take too long…)

So I guess it was just the first couple areas, that the enemies were weaker than I thought they would be.

Azyleo

Zig has Uber Sass.

And Lucile. Just gotta say she always makes me laugh.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,111