Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Asdivine Cross General Discussion

This topic contains 102 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ZoneOut 5 days ago.

There are 2 sets of endings for 3 characters – one for when you have their trust maxed out on Normal ending, and one when you have their trust maxed out on True ending. You seem to only have the set for the True end.

Kiriee
    Participant

There are 2 sets of endings for 3 characters – one for when you have their trust maxed out on Normal ending, and one when you have their trust maxed out on True ending. You seem to only have the set for the True end.

luckily i still have data save from 1st playthrough.. thanks Searinox!

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Than are you has compelete true ending any true ending
    1:amelia true ending
    2.olivia true ending
    3.lucile true ending : the great escape
    (I have forgot abot that two true ending)
    Happy ending
    And
    1.amelia normal ending
    2.olivia normal ending
    3.lucile normal ending

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

3beez
    Participant

Okay Sorry about that, it isn’t great beef jerky, it’s Great Horn Jerky actually.

Okay. Finally figured this out. Azy probably got it ages ago, but in case someone else needs to know:

Great Horn Jerky is really just Great Horn Meat. If you don’t have any in your key items, then you will get an angry penguin. If you do have it, then the key item Great Horn Jerky will magically be automatically given to the penguin. It never appears in my inventory though.

( I tested this by saving, selling the meat and then talking to penguin. And reload with meat in inventory. Got the Jolie’s tray.)

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

OK, I give up. How do you hurt and defeat the zombie orc? I can keep it pretty much paralyzed, but nothing seems to hurt it.

Older, but not wiser

Zombie Orcs operate somewhat similar to Metal enemies; i.e. damage is severely reduced unless you are hitting them with Critical hits.
    EDIT: If you don’t have a good Critical weapon, then your best bet would be probably bringing in a Gamble Jewel – its random damage bypasses Zombie Orc’s gimmick. Unreliable, but still better than nothing.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Ugg. I took off my crit effects, but I’ll fix that and put a 100% crit on one player. The orc can’t hurt me, but without the crit, I can put the game on “auto” and it would run for hours….not much fun in that. THanks again.

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

The Orcs just have high defense, it doesn’t necessarily mean that critical will work. You need high STR against them. If you are hitting them with magic, then you are doing it wrong.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah i found something that would be great for the player who wan’t upgrade deathbringer and oven mitt go to this island for sure.

Yeah actually that place called devilland a place with high quality weapon same like legendary sewer.

Yeah him is so easily to beat i bet you all can defeat him

Nah this one actually i beat him with world end

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

The Orcs just have high defense, it doesn’t necessarily mean that critical will work. You need high STR against them. If you are hitting them with magic, then you are doing it wrong.

I just tested a bit. At my stats, World End did about 2500 without a critical… and around 300000 with a critical. Light Thunder did 235 normally and 34500 with a critical. Skills show the similar picture: ~275 vs ~40000, ~1750 vs ~275000… Transferring enhancements from Maid weapons to some weaksauce things (i.e. nuking your attack) doesn’t change the picture much. It may be just me, but it honestly seems like it’s the criticals that matter.

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 877 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,854 Replies: 11,863