Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Cross Lucile is DA BOMB!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AccelKun 3 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Learn “Treatment” from the High Priest in the chapel in Tenebrant. (Haven’t found a soldier in Tenebrant though, so maybe it was the High Priest after all?)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Turns out, the Tenebrant Soldier I’ve been searching for all over the city – is not in Tenebrant!

He’s in the Guild, and he teaches “Charge.”

1oldtymer
    Participant

Learn “Miracle Body” by talking to the Wandering Maid in the Chancellor’s Mansion (Lucile must be in your party and it may only be available in New Game+, I’m not sure.)

She learns it in the regular game.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Here is some fun, and perhaps even useful. As soon as you have the ship, and by then at least 1 impervious jewel, you can waste some time watching monsters knock the stuffing out of Lucille (I thinks she likes that) after killing everybody else. Then, if you are lucky and she (a) isn’t paralyzed, and (b) she doesn’t auto-swoon, you can FLEE! and she will have learned a few powerful spells, probably far beyond the party’s current skill level.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Nice, any particular areas to go to, or just wherever?

1oldtymer
    Participant

Nice, any particular areas to go to, or just wherever?

Just wherever. I have even tried metal island, hoping that with the 100 jewel I might get to hit some metal, but at my low levels I am too slow and after a few cracks at me they flee. BUT…I do learn their skills/magic, although they don’t seem to have anything useful.

I’ve picked up Weapon Break, Poison Field, Ablation, and a couple other magic. A nice 6-shot skill, Miracle Slap, Rage, and a few other skills.
    I did have one endless encounter (I recall you did the same thing on a different game–it might have been with Guild Hero): I was so slow, it took a few minutes and endless beatings before my turn came around, but then I was paralyzed, so…. I learned then to add the Silhouette Jewel to prevent paralysis.

I don’t think this technique is at all efficient, but it is a bit fun just to do a few. I’m not very far along–Mount Cheeka is blocked so I’m on my way to Mashrow Village. From that I think you can see that I’m hardly ready to truly take on the island monsters.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Also, you can learn at least 2 of her skills by talking to James at the Hideout. I just learned Steal, and he said to come back later and he’ll teach something else.

Lucille learns “MUG” when you return in your search to find out about an airship.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

Probably already everybody knows that, but in the NG+ we get a different discussion and reward if we will go to a character that teaches a skill if we already learnt it during the previous playthrough.

Typo
    Participant

Wanna know what makes it better?

Izayoi’s Glorious Slash!

Noelle’s See Noelle’s Power!

She turns into the original user, too!

I got those two from 2 Skill Bags (learn 1 unlearned skill) from Timewarp Tower. I still don’t know where Izayoi and the gang appears (still not finishing True End, Lv999 and finished Gazillion Challenge already lol), but at least I already got their skills!

Azyleo

They appear in forgotten villages secret arena.
    You get to fight with Team Dios and Team Menace there, along with Jolie and Maidame Curie ( and Super Saiyan Maidame Curie ).

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874